I said I'd do it, and so I did it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Shame on you

Tommy Maddox jerseys are collectors items !!

image.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So we've got Eagles fans petitioning the Pope to bless his knees and Rams fans burning his jersey.
You've gotta love diehard football fans.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What if he comes back? :unsure:
I got a better chance of walking out of a gas station, with a winning jackpot scratch ticket as lightning strikes me and an airplane crashes into the front of the store than seeing Bradford in a Rams jersey ever again..

EDIT: Ironically Sam came out for the Eagles balling, after this jersey was burn't. :huh:

V3

Hall of Fame
I've bought two jerseys before: a Bradford jersey and an Eric Berry jersey for my brother. We all know how Bradford turned out here and Berry ended up getting cancer.

I'm not buying anymore jerseys. Ever.

I think I might have to burn my Bradford jersey, as well.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've bought two jerseys before: a Bradford jersey and an Eric Berry jersey for my brother. We all know how Bradford turned out here and Berry ended up getting cancer.

Can you maybe start buying some division rival jerseys?
I don't wish cancer on anyone, but you seem to have the right mojo for what I'm looking for.

V3

Hall of Fame
Can you maybe start buying some division rival jerseys?
I don't wish cancer on anyone, but you seem to have the right mojo for what I'm looking for.
I've actually thought about doing that but I'm concerned my powers might be too strong. I gave someone cancer for cryin out loud! :palm:

rdw

Pro Bowler
Man you should have burned the jersey after the first knee surgery to cleanse him of evil spirits! Now we are going to watch him have a HOF career for a different team!

TXRams86

The Infamous
i have (had?) two bradford jerseys.
one white, one blue.
where the hell they are is a mystery.
if i find them, i'll add to the burn.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

Haha better safe than sorry buddy!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Man you should have burned the jersey after the first knee surgery to cleanse him of evil spirits! Now we are going to watch him have a HOF career for a different team!
And when this really happens i'll be convinced I burn't this jersey 2 years too late!