I read PFT for the comments on the articles, not the articles themselves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I think Mike Florio is a massive douche and his articles usually suck. The comments on the articles however are flat out hilarious. Anybody else agree or am I all alone? The comments on their Manziel story are funny.

Alan

Legend
I think that PFT (and Florio) are just as good as and better than many of the others. I've heard this stuff before and I just don't see it. Can you point me to one article that illustrates your point?
So yeah, I disagree in the strongest terms with your assessment but I'm willing to let you try and convert me. :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I do it also. Except I will also read some of the articles. Florio is equally harsh on every team imo.

I'll do the same thing on Yahoo!
The comments from readers are usually funnier and more interesting than the articles.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Florio seems to be spot on in his reports...of course opinions are like butt-holes, everybody has one...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Mike Florio is atrocious in his reporting. He has a well documented history of being a hack. Most notably when he reported that Terry Bradshaw had died in a car accident.

Alan

Legend
Sum1 not making a good case to me:
Mike Florio is atrocious in his reporting. He has a well documented history of being a hack. Most notably when he reported that Terry Bradshaw had died in a car accident.
Can you direct me to this storehouse of "well documented history" you say is out there? Which prolific writer hasn't made an occasional mistake due to bad info?

Of course if you don't like him then you don't like him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Unfortunately for us, most writers are hacks. Just a bunch of people climbing over the next guy in an attempt to break any story. That is when their not practicing plagiarism.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Can you direct me to this storehouse of "well documented history" you say is out there? Which prolific writer hasn't made an occasional mistake due to bad info?

Of course if you don't like him then you don't like him.
Really, Alan? This is the first you're hearing of Mr. Florio's reputation as a hack? :ROFLMAO:

This guy got into a friggin twitter fight with the Jaguars mascot because of his agenda driven post on PFT for goodness sake.