I overheard a bandwagoner at the pizza joint earlier.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice to see @RamFan503 give a like effort. That old timer is awesome.
You mean Good Old Mr. Pig Feather's himself!!?!

PigFeathers Logo Right.jpg

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Bandwagoners, heh. Biggest are the ones that jump on with a team right after they win a SB. Whiner fans of the 80s first come to mind. The teams I never picked when I first got into sports were the ones who had won titles.... just how I rolled.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Funny thing is, Anahiem Stadium parking lot will probably be full of Band-wagoners waiting to get in and watch the Rams on Saturday.:rolllaugh:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its laughable. We true Rams fans have resilience. While others jumped if they "really" ever were fans before, all of a sudden. Speaking where is @DCH ?
He is a Patriots fan because they are near him, but is from St Louis. I can't fault or any in the Lou for hating the Rams. It's not how I handled the Rams move to St Louis, but part of that was I was moving all over the country and could not just take another team....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in a bad situation now because if I get any new gear, someone think I jumped on the LA bandwagon in Kansas..lol

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Its laughable. We true Rams fans have resilience. While others jumped if they "really" ever were fans before, all of a sudden. Speaking where is @DCH ?
I pop in every now and again to browse. Did you want something?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I pop in every now and again to browse. Did you want something?
Yeah... that NE lose :ROFLMAO:

Man, the stories all over the internet today about Bellichick and Brady and that masseuse (or whatever he is).

Not good, my man.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I became a Rams fan as a bandwagoner back in 76 or 77. Grew up in whiner/raider territory, seemed like the only Rams games I saw back then were against the whiners, go figure. But the whiners sucked and the Rams D was fun to watch. The Rams run game seemed to dominate and those helmets were badass.

And being a glutten for punishment helped me through the shitfest that was passed of as Rams football, all the bad/wasted draft picks.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
How long have I been a fan, this is off the top of my head. Forgive any mistakes and misspellings, I have not looked anything up.
LA Rams 1979 Super Bowl team. offense. Doug France (who BTW punched LC Greenwood in the mouth at a bar before the game) Hill, Saul,Harrah, Slayter. Ferragammo, Tyler, Bryant. Nelson, Waddy,Denard, think Hill was on that team. Another WR I am forgetting.
Corral was K and P.

I can remember Harris, Mack,Robberson, Cappiletti, all those defets in the NFC playoffs. Still hate the Vikes and Boys.
Those late 70s teams to early 80s. I have a program for the 81 game at Candlestick. The Rams had a bench littered with backups that were Pro Bowlers to be.
Free Agency sucks. Worst thing to ever happen to pro sports. It made it hard for teams like the Rams who had this awesome pro personnel department to keep all their players. Then it gave the players too much money and it made the price of going to games go though the roof. Now its all out of whack. But thats another story.
But, bee a fan for awhile.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Rams fan since '75.

I wanted to be Nolan Cromwell so bad.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Nothing wrong with band wagoners. I was like 10 during the GSOT days and my whole family are Cowboys fans. I saw Faulk play and jumped shipped, never looking back. Probably wouldn't be the Rams fan I am today if they weren't so badass at the time.

About the same age and time period for me as well. However, I would say that I probably wouldn't be the Rams fan that I am if I hadn't endured all this sucktitude since I became a fan. Gobbled up everything I could, used to watch games on nfl.com just following the little gametracker - and I would do this through terrible games.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm in a bad situation now because if I get any new gear, someone think I jumped on the LA bandwagon in Kansas..lol

I got a brand new hat that matches the color scheme of the helmet over this past summer. I know exactly how you feel, I where it and I feel people are gonna come at me with this bandwagon crap.

But I'm already prepared to just brush it off my shoulder because I remember the pain that was

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He is a Patriots fan because they are near him, but is from St Louis. I can't fault or any in the Lou for hating the Rams. It's not how I handled the Rams move to St Louis, but part of that was I was moving all over the country and could not just take another team....

I wouldn't root for another team either.

Had the Rams moved to Las Vegas I'd still be a Rams fan. Had the Raiders moved to LV and the Rams moved into Oakland I'd still be a Rams fan.

This is my team.

I've never liked ownership since GF, and think this is even worse. But we may have scored lightning in a bottle and I bet we have a staff, especially HC/GM that won't kick the star QB to the curb.

We may be lucky in love in other words LOL.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It's been tough being a real Rams fan for about 35 years now. I'd feel like such a loner strutting around in my Rams gear, except for the few GSOT days. Wearing the gear the last 5 years has been hell. But, come hell or high water, I'm wearing the gear! Screw those band wagoners!

I must admit, it does feel better wearing the gear when the Rams are kicking some ass as they have been lately!

From knowing you back in the day at the PD, you deserve this my friend. I remember your story about wearing the colors at a Whiner game you went to in their home turf. :cool:

I can relate as I've worn the gear here during GSOT and after. After the move back to LA it wasn't easy around here either. I've been a Ram fan since 72 though. I know for a fact you're not a bandwagon type of man. Kudos brother, and I'm hoping for a win more so for you.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Come into the chat tonight if you can. Be great to have you there man. Peace. :cool:

Q729

Legend
Lol. That's why I was still walking around with my LA Rams hat during the '99 season. I stopped getting condolences and started getting "Damn, who's this Kurt Warner guy??"

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There’s an old boy who comes into my work he is the ultimate bandwagon I was wearing my rams cap

We started talking nfl and he said he used to follow the cowboys then the niners now the pats .... If we win the Super Bowl im expecting him to become a rams fan