I No Longer See Rb As A Need...but

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Tre Mason was given a 3rd round grade by the raft advisory board...and he sure would be an awesome two-headed monster paired with Zac Stacy.

I don't expect it to happen...but the thought of that combo sounds pretty fun to watch.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He would be a nice pickup, but i don't see it happening like you said.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I really like Carlos Hyde in the 3rd, but don't see us grabbing any RB that early. oh well, we found Stacy late last year, and DRich the year before, sure we will find another later.

ausmurp

Starter
Okay huh? DRich is terrible. I mean terrible. We do still need a solid #2 halfback. Cunningham is not proven, he could be just like DRich next year. I totally see us taking a halfback in the mid rounds of the draft. It is very likely in my opinion, esp when you take into account: 1. Who our HC is, 2. The offense scheme we switched to which gave us the most success, and 3. If Stacy goes down (he showed he can be hurt), who will come in and handle 20 - 30 touches a game?

ausmurp

Starter
Okay huh? DRich is terrible. I mean terrible. We do still need a solid #2 halfback. Cunningham is not proven, he could be just like DRich next year. I totally see us taking a halfback in the mid rounds of the draft. It is very likely in my opinion, esp when you take into account: 1. Who our HC is, 2. The offense scheme we switched to which gave us the most success, and 3. If Stacy goes down (he showed he can be hurt), who will come in and handle 20 - 30 touches a game?

Also people who don't follow college football and draft may not know, but Cunningham was very injury prone in college...

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

Don't write off Pead yet, either. He's got more talent than any other RB on the roster, despite his so-far-epic failure to realize that on the football field. I love that he was on ST trying to fight his way back onto the field at the end of 2013 instead of sitting in his empty house feeling sorry for himself.

Stacy - Pead/Cunningham - Richardson for pure change-of-pace is a nice lineup of backs.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cunningham might not be proven as far as we as fans can see...but you gotta remember that the coaches and front office are the ones watching him at practice and the ones making the picks.

If they feel comfortable with Cunningham and Pead...then that is all the proving that needs to be.

I happen to agree with you on Richardson. I think he benefitted greatly from SJ39. Teams were stacking the box for a physical run and Richardson sped off...then when teams realized that he wasn't as effective.