I no longer believe anything Fisher says

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
oh I'm furious at that freaker too for not negotiating or letting his agent own him, however it went down. either way I have a bad feeling a QB will AGAIN be priority in the 2016 draft. I wonder who we'll be talking about a year from now.
I dunno, Foles when he looked good looked every bit the franchise qb we need to take us to the promised land. We're not gonna ask him to throw the ball 50 times a game, I think he may just be what we and he need:cheers:

ram007

Starter
Nick files behind Chip Kelly as OC, Jason Peters, desean Jackson, lesean McCoy played terrific.

Should not fans temper expectation given that this team doesn't have an OC or skill players of that caliber for immediate success?

A55VA6

Legend
I have never believed anything Fisher says, but that's because he keeps everything under wraps and I don't blame him.

I'm pretty sure Rams didn't want to take on Sam's contract and tried everything they could to restructure the contract and it wasn't working, so they traded him. I don't think Fisher would tell the media that. lol

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How does Rams OL compare to Eagles?

I have no idea because it's far too early to say. GRob won't be as as good as Peters at LT, yet, but greatly improved. Saffold can be a Pro Bowl RG again now that Joseph is gone. Jones or Rhaney will be an upgrade over Wells and should give us solid if not better than solid C play, something we haven't had.

Overall, I think the possibility is there to become a very good OL, but pieces need to be added in FA and the draft and then those players have to execute.

The Eagles 2013 OL was very good, but they were healthy and their strength of sched wasn't too bad, iirc.

We have the 2nd or 3rd worst in the league this year?

Foles just needs to not get hit like he was getting hit last year... And I think we can definitely do that.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can only hope that Fisher doesn't say that the Rams are going full throttle to fix the Oline...Heaven forbid what that could bring to Ramland...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
oh I'm furious at that freaker too for not negotiating or letting his agent own him, however it went down. either way I have a bad feeling a QB will AGAIN be priority in the 2016 draft. I wonder who we'll be talking about a year from now.
Even if that is the case, we have an extra 2nd round pick to use to trade up and get our QB of the future.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And add Santa to the list. I wanted a frigging pony. Biggest liar ever.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will never get this idea that people think a coach is going to confide in the media or fans when it comes to player moves and interworking of the front office. It just isn't going to happen folks. Take anything a coach says - especially about player moves - with a grain of salt. A coaches motives are NEVER to keep us fans informed and in the loop. They'll talk about what is safe but not anything that is really about to go down.

Who would have liked it if Fish came out and told everyone we are looking to deal Sam and that he is not in our future plans? Fans are on a need to know basis and let's face it. We don't NEED to know until after it happens.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
i just don't like putting all the money, time and effort into bradford and pulling the rug out on the last year. something much bigger better come out of this besides Foles and cap space. between bradford, the coaching changes, the stadium issues, the losing records, the hype talks from Snisher... you can only freak with the fans so much. we better not be wearing paper bags on our heads come midway through the season.

Sunk cost

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I firmly believe that if Bradford restructured his contract he would still be here. His choice not to do that prompted the Rams to seek other options. As much as we all like Bradford, we can all pretty much agree he was not worth the price this season. I think he deserves some blame into how this played out. And I don't really understand why people even believe what coaches say anyway for the most part. Coaches aren't going to come out and say that they're trying to get rid of anyone. That wouldn't sit well with players. I'm sure Bradford was aware they were trying to trade him even though us fans weren't. I don't see the big deal.

fancents86

Starter
What so you expect from the guy? Fisher "yea, well I'm not so sure about Bradford. We'll prob keep him if he restructures but if not we can find someone equally as good." No coach is going to say anything remotely negative about a player. Well...I shouldn't say "no coach", but a smart coach.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I firmly believe that if Bradford restructured his contract he would still be here. His choice not to do that prompted the Rams to seek other options. As much as we all like Bradford, we can all pretty much agree he was not worth the price this season. I think he deserves some blame into how this played out. And I don't really understand why people even believe what coaches say anyway for the most part. Coaches aren't going to come out and say that they're trying to get rid of anyone. That wouldn't sit well with players. I'm sure Bradford was aware they were trying to trade him even though us fans weren't. I don't see the big deal.
i think Fisher was just constantly backing Bradford hoping he would restructure but kept that back channel open with Philly just in case. i just want to know how much Fisher actually believed Bradford would restructure for them

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This just in: coaches use coachspeak.

Also: Water, it's wet.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Why do so many Rams fans act like coach speak is some new occurrence completely created by Fisher?

iced

Lol This makes me laugh and reminds me of when I jokingly said "Uh oh Bradford, Fisher just said you were safe in press conference...better pack your bags"