I need to make mention of JJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

I've tagged him because of his pussified tackling since he came in to the league but for these first two weeks at least he has become a very willing and sure tackler.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've tagged him because of his pussified tackling since he came in to the league but for these first two weeks at least he has become a very willing and sure tackler.

He's had a solid game thru 2.

PhxRam

Is that a confession or a apology?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Are you talking about Jenks?

He's been a hell of a hitter all along...wrapping up ain't his forte, but he lays the wood.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you talking about Jenks?

He's been a hell of a hitter all along...wrapping up ain't his forte, but he lays the wood.

Huh?

He's been a puss of a tackler for two years.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Go watch the hit on fred davis in JJs rookie season, betcha Davis would disagree about him being a puss of a tackler..

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Huh?

He's been a puss of a tackler for two years.
You're not watching the games then. He pops the hell out of wr's, rbs, TEs, he has never backed away from hitting anyone, he just never tried to wrap anyone up.

Rams0307

I haven't had much of an issue with Jenkins tackling. Even in college, he was a willing tackler.

V3

Hall of Fame
Gotta think Williams is responsible for holding him more accountable

Could Williams hold many of the other players accountable, then? I still see a ton of missed tackles out there. Good to see JJ get better at tackling, though.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As many already mentioned, Jenkins has always been a willing tackler looking to make the big hit. I could see if you had an issue with him not wrapping up but "pussified tackling"... I have to STRONGLY disagree

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
JJ has been amazing these first 2 games.... hitting, tackling, good coverage. The guy is a stud.