I Need Some New Music

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Keep in mind this is coming from an "old guy" who is also a wannabe surf bum. If I had my way I'd spend my days in Central America surfing the breaks of Nicaragua and Costa Rica and my afternoons and evening curled up with a cold Tona or Imperial and my girl listening to these types of tunes just to wake up to the sounds of howler monkeys and toucans hopping around in the trees to do it all over again.

Angles & Airwaves
One Republic
Yellowcard
Micha Wolf

If you like a laid back beach vibe check some of these out.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Keep in mind this is coming from an "old guy" who is also a wannabe surf bum. If I had my way I'd spend my days in Central America surfing the breaks of Nicaragua and Costa Rica and my afternoons and evening curled up with a cold Tona or Imperial and my girl listening to these types of tunes just to wake up to the sounds of howler monkeys and toucans hopping around in the trees to do it all over again.

Angles & Airwaves
One Republic
Yellowcard
Micha Wolf

Great list, along these lines, to branch off of Angels and Airwaves, check out some Box Car Racer. Both these bands have member of Blink 182.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Angles & Airwaves
One Republic
Yellowcard
Micha Wolf

Playa Conchal and Flamingo Beach sound about right to you then?

I love that area too. The howler monkeys start too early for me though... Those fuckers are wailing LOUD at 5am.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Playa Conchal and Flamingo Beach sound about right to you then?

I love that area too. The howler monkeys start too early for me though... Those fuckers are wailing LOUD at 5am.
Yes indeed! You know, I am not a morning person, but down there 5:00AM doesn't seem so early. Dang! I need a vacation!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yes indeed! You know, I am not a morning person, but down there 5:00AM doesn't seem so early. Dang! I need a vacation!!!

Hahaha

You're right about that. I think the time zone change for us might have something to do with that... that and the howlers.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What about a bit of Chas 'n' Dave??

*gets spoons at the ready*