I need cell phone advise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Im with sprint and currently have an Evo shift. I watch ALOT of videos and tv (like rams games when im at work) on my phone but my screen is extremely small. I seen my co worker with a huge phone and i asked about it and it was a Samsung note 2. I did a little research and seen it doesnt support adobe flash. I want a big screen with adobe flash, so what is out there that would satisfy my needs?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Samsung Galaxy S3. Big ass screen.

You could always get a tablet from Sprint or any other carrier...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stay away from the Razor Maxx. I actually threw mine at the ground to break it so I could pay $75 for a new one because I thought mine was just a lemon. WRONG!!! Glitchiest, slowest "smart phone" I have ever had.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have the Galaxy Note 2. It's big, but I love it. It's a great way to consume content out and about.

Who said it doesn't support flash? Give me a website and I'll confirm it for you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm probably going to get the S4 when it comes out, my girlfriend has the S3 and it's awesome. I'm over the iPhone now.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Big Apple whore over here. I wait until they tell me the new thing I don't know I need then I lap it up...

Nah seriously though, the iPhone 5 is the tits. Soooo user friendly, I can't imagine going back to another phone now.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
I have the Galaxy Note 2. It's big, but I love it. It's a great way to consume content out and about.

Who said it doesn't support flash? Give me a website and I'll confirm it for you.

I search on google and seen adobe flash isnt supported. I use my phone like my computer when im out and about so being able to play flash video is a deal breaker to me. God forbids if i upgrade and i have to work SB sunday and i cant watch the game!! I might quit work that day, lol. And i will never do an iphone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fastcat said:
CGI_Ram said:

I search on google and seen adobe flash isnt supported. I use my phone like my computer when im out and about so being able to play flash video is a deal breaker to me. God forbids if i upgrade and i have to work SB sunday and i cant watch the game!! I might quit work that day, lol. And i will never do an iphone.

Ya know, you are right. I got stumped on ESPN a second ago, but could play some of their videos.

I've never really ran into a situation where I couldn't get a video I wanted and I've had this since October (overseas import).
Hmm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

fastcat

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watch my rams games on 1st row sports (when at work), so if that dont work, i gotta get it to work when i upgrade.