I need a little help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
My dog got out of our yard today and was hit by a car (he'll be fine, but the surgeries he's getting are expensive), which forced me to not see the game live (my pre-game setup was thus altered, so I apologize :ohno: :peek: ). I DVR'd so I saw almost all of the game. Since it ran long the timer ended at the last TD. I didn't get to see the Rams' last drive. I read the play-by-play but that leaves out so much.

I'm most interested in the last series.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
My dog got out of our yard today and was hit by a car (he'll be fine, but the surgeries he's getting are expensive), which forced me to not see the game live (my pre-game setup was thus altered, so I apologize :ohno: :peek: ). I DVR'd so I saw almost all of the game. Since it ran long the timer ended at the last TD. I didn't get to see the Rams' last drive. I read the play-by-play but that leaves out so much.

I'm most interested in the last series.
Oof. Sorry, man. Either me or Phx will video it for you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Shit man, sorry about your dog. Hopefully he'll make a speedy recovery that won't give you to much of a hit.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, X.

Petey had a major laceration on his back left leg (down to the bone) and a right hip dislocation, both of which will require surgery. He's only 3 years old. What a way to end the year.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Ram Quixote said:
Thanks, X.

Petey had a major laceration on his back left leg (down to the bone) and a right hip dislocation, both of which will require surgery. He's only 3 years old. What a way to end the year.

Sorry to hear that.

Is Petey expected to make a full recovery?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
Ram Quixote said:
Thanks, X.

Sorry to hear that.

Is Petey expected to make a full recovery?
They tell me he has a better chance on the hip with surgery, as opposed to simply popping it into place. He was able to put weight on his left leg, so he could be okay there.

But I'm not makin guesses until after the surgeries tomorrow.