I love you guys!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I've been part of the ramily for 20+ years but I found this fourum about 7 or 8 years ago and in that time I have been to games and met some of you but I feel like all of you are my brothers. I'm a little drunk ( fuck I'm a lot of drunk) I sondo know what I'm tryin to say exactly I just know I love you guys and thanks for this forum, thanks for this brotherhood and last but not least thanks for our Rams!!! What a fucking day!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's not forget the sisters. :p

But that doesn't take away from your point. We're all bound by the Rams, if not by blood, and I love you as well, from sister to brother. :D

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My son , grandson and I rolled around on the floor hugging each other after the kick . What a feeling .

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
My son , grandson and I rolled around on the floor hugging each other after the kick . What a feeling .

That’s so cool. My dad doesn’t move too well lately, but he was kicking and yelling in his chair. My son and I did enough jumping up and down for the three of us.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I watched the game mostly alone.

In the fourth quarter, my family came back and my youngest son was among them (formerly known as "the jinx")

I said before I choose my son over the Rams as any good father would do....but I was worried for my Rams.

Well, he not only was our mojo and cheered JUST AS LOUD AS ME, but he also sat with me watching the late game and he hates the Pats as much as I do.

*sniff* I did something right as a parent.

I'm so happy!

And my oldest son who was our good luck charm for the Dallas game has asked off of work for the Super Bowl.

Wife is saying I should buy the NFC Championship shirt.

I dunno. Feels like it might jinx it as opposed to buying the Super Bowl shirt.

I dunno, I'm still giddy right now.