I Love This Video...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

It's the Rams on the clock before the Bradford pick. Young has his concerns but thinks he will be great after stitting, most everyone else is on board with Sam to the Rams...then Kiper says the dumbest thing of all about what the Rams should do...LOL...well, listen for yourself and pay close attention to what Mel says and what his "suggestion" would have done to this franchise and its QB situation.

Alan

Legend
I'd love to have Clausen as our QB. I think we can pick him up in FA. :woot:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't care if you like Bradford or not, if you thought we would be better to trade down and pick Clausen, ur delusional. Lol kiper is such a turd

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Wow! Just as interesting to me as the talk was watching the bottom of the screen where they listed the NFL ranking of the different Ram's units on offense and defense and listed an abbreviated depth chart of sorts. Such luminaries as Donnie Avery, Keenan Burton etc. and the previous five 1st round picks of the Rams: Alex Barron, Tye Hill, Chris Long and Jason Smith.

I sometimes forget just how woeful this team was when we drafted Bradford and for the first two years of his career under Spagnuolo.

Hats off to all of us fans who hung in there through that putrid period! Wow, just wow!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
All I can say is ...I am glad I can get the NFL Network to watch the NFL draft!

Alan

Legend
I never listen to the draft with the sound on. I'm uninterested in anything those clowns say. I like Mayock but not on draft day. He's way to nice to all the players which makes anything he sez worthless to me.

V3

Hall of Fame
The Rams have done just about everything wrong with Bradford. He came into a team with a horrible OL and WR corp and had to learn new offensive systems every year for, what, like the first 3 or 4 years. Usually, when teams do things like that to a QB, it ruins them. It's hard to say if Bradford has been ruined or not but he sure isn't where he would have been had he been drafted by another franchise that knew what they were doing.

And yes, that faction of people that year that said take Suh and Clausen didn't know what they were talking about.

Wow! Just as interesting to me as the talk was watching the bottom of the screen where they listed the NFL ranking of the different Ram's units on offense and defense and listed an abbreviated depth chart of sorts. Such luminaries as Donnie Avery, Keenan Burton etc. and the previous five 1st round picks of the Rams: Alex Barron, Tye Hill, Chris Long and Jason Smith.

I sometimes forget just how woeful this team was when we drafted Bradford and for the first two years of his career under Spagnuolo.

Hats off to all of us fans who hung in there through that putrid period! Wow, just wow!!

I was actually thinking earlier, if you had to come up with an O made up of players who are no longer on the team and played with Sam what it would look like (based on how they are playing today)

Just for fun:
QB-Bradford
RB-Jackson
FB-
TE- between Bajema and Michael Hoomanawanui combined for 154 yards this season
WR- not too bad an oft injured Amendola, Brandon Gibson and Greg Salas combined for 1,102 yards this season.
LT-
LG-
C- Robert Turner (6 starts this year)
RG-
RT- Barry Richardson (1 appearance).

I wonder why Sam hasn't reached his potential?