I love reading about camp report "head turners"...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I know it's early. But isn't it a joy to read about players that have stepped up and are making impressions in unexpectedly high manner?

Some are vets that have gone from a high level to an even higher one.

Others are gems that are emerging from the obscurity of being a UDFA.

I'll skip such players as Hav and Brown because they were drafted high and their results are more or less expected to be what we've heard via camp reports.

But here are a few players that have turned heads in camp already this year. Above and beyond what was expected. Some have been merely noticeably above, some have been dramatically above expectations...

I'll start with the O...

Mason
Mannion
Cook
Bailey
Quick (because he's exceeding expectations at this point)
Rodriguez (UDFA war hero WR)

That's not a long list for the O, of course. But these have turned heads according to beat writers and camp reporters.

Now, for the D...

Entire DL
Donald (because he's reportedly playing at an other worldly level)
Ogletree
Jenkins
Roberson
Mo Alexander
Christian Bryant
McLeod (in pass coverage to a degree)

That's a helluva list of head turners on D, don't you think? Based on multiple camp reports, at that.

I've got a REAL good feeling about this GW directed D this year.

Anyway, I just wanted to get these names as early camp head turners out there. Perhaps I've missed a few? And I suspect others will step up and turn heads, as well.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
nod-of-approval.gif

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Sounds good to me - with all the contracts up next year this has got to be the year we produce.