I love living in a football city

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what are you so angry about?

TBH nothing. About 7-8 months ago I was in the shits. Like legit mood swings from pure anger to depression to sadness. I had to go through counseling (which didn't help a bit) and just overall I was in a terrible place. Granted in the grand scheme of things it was nothing but for me, it's something I never dealt with before.

I'm in a MUCH better place right now in my life, having the time of my life, and a lot happier.

Here's a better picture! All Rams gear! At the Cardinal game last week.

That's my whole family sitting in the back ground. All seven of us...to the blonde who is my wife.

View attachment 23146

Check out what I did when the Super Bowl was here earlier this year. http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/super-bowl-festivities-in-houston.48423/

Side note: Out of the 1000s of people that showed up with colors of all 32 teams, I was the only one in attendance reppin' our Rams.

out of curiosity, what is cold in Texas?

The Cowboys and the Texans. :rimshot:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Captain RAmerica. I remember you well from that other forum.
A good poster and easy to get along with as I remember. :D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No I bought them. You know, for future opportunities. :rimshot:

But seriously what's wrong with my jacket?! Don't tell me everyone is on Team Iron Man. That guy rocks 49er colors!

I thought it was a HOU jacket, it's Captain America so it's OK.

To get punanni.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
out of curiosity, what is cold in Texas?
It gets cold in Texas. I remember -40 wind chill when I was at a tech school in the USAF. That was Witchita Falls which is in extreme North of the state. I froze my ass off.