I love it - Brady is such a big baby!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pooooor Tommy boy!!
Lee_patchief12_spts.jpg
He's thinking 'Boy do I Suck!!'

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
The article mentions that there could be a very small chance pats would want to trade Brady if he continues playing bad because if hes on the roster on the last game of the season his salary is guaranteed for the next 3 years. Made me wonder who on here could stomach the rams trading for Brady as a bridge QB while they draft and groom a QB next year. My self I think I would be sick at first but we have a ton more talent on offense than Pats do so I think Brady could do good here for a year or two.

RamzFanz

Damnit
There's no crying in football... there's no crying in football... There's no... >sniff<

lee_patchief12_spts-jpg.3439

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
F that, trade for The JIMMY before Brady, haha. Jimmy's DOWN!!

seinfeld-the-jimmy-o.gif

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I would renounce my fandom.

:snicker: I didnt figure there would be too many on here that would go for it. Like I said I would have a hard time with it too but you know what they say "winning cures all"

RamsFan14

Starter
As much as I say I hate Tom Brady, I do respect him as a person and as a player. He's competitive, a great leader, and is good off the field, essentially he's been an all around good person and that's stuff I like to see in people. It would be weird to see Brady in a Rams uniform... I feel like I'd get so much s*** from my friends lol.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
As much as I say I hate Tom Brady, I do respect him as a person and as a player. He's competitive, a great leader, and is good off the field, essentially he's been an all around good person and that's stuff I like to see in people. It would be weird to see Brady in a Rams uniform... I feel like I'd get so much s*** from my friends lol.

I kinda think he's a douchebag. He doesn't need to scream and bitch like a little baby whenever something goes wrong.

He's a great QB tho, and it would def. take some getting used to. But if he ends up anything like Peyton in his late 30s, as long as the Rams win...why not.

RamsFan14

Starter
I kinda think he's a douchebag. He doesn't need to scream and bitch like a little baby whenever something goes wrong.

He's a great QB tho, and it would def. take some getting used to. But if he ends up anything like Peyton in his late 30s, as long as the Rams win...why not.

There isn't anything wrong with what he's doing when it comes to him getting mad and screaming, it's another form of coaching up his teammates, at least that's how I see it. Yea anyone can be chill like a Bradford, yea ppl can be scream at one another (too much), but I think he does a good job of doing a mix of both. Some players need some heat on them imo, he's a PLAYER who can deliver the heat. Usually you see the coaches do what Brady does, but when a player like him gets in another players face... That's a strong message, obviously shows Brady has high expectations and he's going to push you to play better, which I have no problems with what so ever. Just another form of coaching up teammates.

rams2050

Starter
I will relinquish my fandom if or when that occurs. He is a giant baby, and he had to be complicit in the cheating if what the writer of "Spygate" says is true.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Made me wonder who on here could stomach the rams trading for Brady as a bridge QB while they draft and groom a QB next year.

Oh HELL no! First of all he is a Patsie. Second, he's pretty much done. Third, he has ALWAYS needed a very good to great O-line, fourth, he's a patsie. Fifth, he can go eff himself and Bellyfat while he's at it. Sixth, we all saw what he does when his protection breaks down. Seventh thru infinity, he's a freakin' patsie that was on the team that cheated the Rams out of a Superbowl.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
See what happens when he doesn't get the opposing teams defensive play calls in his headset, and see how great he is then.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes the Rams should trade for Brady!!!!

Oh, but he won't be playing Qb, he will be converted to TE and every route he will ever run will be across the middle....