I like this mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, first things first. :ww:

Welcome, Captain Kurt!

That draft wouldn't bother me either. At this point, I'm relatively sure that they're not going to screw it up, and we have sufficiently filled enough positions last year and through FA, that we can afford a BPA approach this year. Also, we're so full of great position coaches, that I really don't have any concerns at this point.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'd be on board with this draft if it played out that way. Only pick I wouldn't care for is Lattimore. I was high on him but after watching a bunch of video , I don't see anything that much better than what we already have.
Not to mention the knee injuries. But all in all not bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dude said:
Well, first things first. :ww:

Welcome, Captain Kurt!

That draft wouldn't bother me either. At this point, I'm relatively sure that they're not going to screw it up, and we have sufficiently filled enough positions last year and through FA, that we can afford a BPA approach this year. Also, we're so full of great position coaches, that I really don't have any concerns at this point.

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm intrigued by Lattimore and Swearinger and would be thrilled with Warmack and Austin in the first. Like you, I am confident Snead and Fisher will make good picks.

…..

Legend
:omg:

I'm a tad suprised that Bleacher Report has Warmack and Austin both available.

For all we know, niether will be there. I'd consider it a slam dunk if we got both.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Dog said:
:omg:

I'm a tad suprised that Bleacher Report has Warmack and Austin both available.

For all we know, niether will be there. I'd consider it a slam dunk if we got both.
no way they both last that long.