I like Jeff Fisher BUT ..............

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
This beat down was on the offense, plain and simple. Blame who you want, but I will not put this on the defense. The defense could have done some things better but they held AP in check and Minnesota really couldn't set up a legit drive against them. The td in the first half was the result of the offense putting them in a horrible position thanks to the Hill interception. Can't say much about the Patterson td that put the nail in the coffin, however. The D will be stout, I have no doubts about that, but unless this offense can stop drawing stupid ass penalties it will be a long season and that's without even mentioning Schotty's horrible playcalling.

Rams4life

If we look like this all season, we just need to blow it up and start all over again. Something tells me that Fisher will get us back on the track of something at least resembling an NFL team, though.

Really? Because he's done such a good job so far? No thanks man. I want Fisher and Snead gone. Now. But next year is going to have to be soon enough.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Remember, we have the vent thread. Although, it might be busy at the moment!

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
Sorry beej, didn't see your avatar. But hopefully you can understand my point.