I like Jeff Fisher BUT ..............

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
This Rams team today sure doesn't look like a very well coached or prepared team! I never have understood why Fisher (And, I DO realize that he KNOWS a LOT more than me!) doesn't play his starters more in the preseason games so hopefully they can get some valuable playing time together which would hopefully get some of their kinks out of their system which would hopefully limit (at least somewhat!) the number of penalties and silly mental mistakes they make early in the season! I am guessing he does not play his starters more because he wants give his younger players an opportunity to show him and his coaching staff what they can do and to hopefully stay away from any major injuries but I just don't think the Rams are good enough not to be getting their starters more playing time during the preseason. I just don't know if there are any excuses for the amount of penalties the Rams are making today?!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The games a mess man. We just got to move on. Fish is dealing with young players. Hopefully we can get it together for the rest of the season.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
This team wasn't ready to play today, we got beat on both sides of the ball by the freakin vikings, how does that even happen?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The games a mess man. We just got to move on. Fish is dealing with young players. Hopefully we can get it together for the rest of the season.

This is the 3rd year in a row we are the youngest team in the league, he and Snead obviously planned it that way. I'm sure we will get better as the season goes on, but it's not a good way to get started each year.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
This is the 3rd year in a row we are the youngest team in the league, he and Snead obviously planned it that way. I'm sure we will get better as the season goes on, but it's not a good way to get started each year.

I know man. How are we supposed to be competitive when we get beat this bad by the Vikings?

Something's gotta give. Idk what the deal is but this is so god damn embarrassing. I'm not even mad. Just depressed. So much hope and excitement all for nothing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
3rd year and we're still in the trying to find our way stage. The offense doesn't know what it is yet. Which is unacceptable because its not like its the first year in the system.

With that said, I'm not a fan of the 3 year coaching carousel. Do we roll the dice again and hope one of these 3 year coaching changes finally works? Thats not way to run a team.

RamGal

UDFA
I'm sick of being the youngest team in the league. This philosophy is getting us no where.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't want to get banned. So I'm going to bite my tongue on this coaching staff and what I feel about their future.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The sad thing is, when they went up 13-0 everyone could sense the game was over. Even the players. You could see it in their body language. The rest of the game after that was just anticlimactic.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
garbage time stats for Davis. At least he gets some feel good stats.

V3

Hall of Fame
Like I said in another thread, I like Fisher but he needs to stay out of front office decisions. I don't think the drafts have been nearly as good as people claim them to be, the Rams never learn about penalties, he won't get rid of Schottenheimer(have questions about other coaches, as well), we've had a lot of free agent busts, they always seem to start slow, they don't seem to practice the fundamentals(tackling!!!!), etc. I've been biting my tongue because want to allow them to improve but it's getting to be too much. At this point I don't even trust this regime to draft a new QB if we do pick near the top.

jjab360

Legend
If we look like this all season, we just need to blow it up and start all over again. Something tells me that Fisher will get us back on the track of something at least resembling an NFL team, though.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Isn't it time to call out the players who are not getting it done? They're getting paid to do a job and it's as much on them or more to do the job they get paid for!!! :mad:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
How much of it is coaching. They don't block well. They don't tackle well. They make stupid mistakes. Running lanes are hard to find. Protection is shoddy. Receivers don't get open very often. QB's have trouble finding them and getting them the ball when they do. How much of that is on the players?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game wasn't about Fisher yeah penalties are going to happen but we lost this game because the offense couldn't get anything together. This would have been a completely different game if the offense even looked like they could score a touchdown.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
Schottenheimer has all the creativity of Elmer Fudd. Wouldn't you think he would watch how successful teams do it and take something from that?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Individually Long, Saffold, Wells , Joseph and Barksdale got owned by 4..fuckin 4!

Fuck that BS!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just can't comment today, just can't.