I Know You "old Timers" Hate San Fran The Most...but

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Of the 3 choices left in the NFC playoffs as of right now I would prefer the Seahags over either the panthers or 9ers. And I would rather have San Diego win it all but I don't think they could beat NE

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well fuck me running...this weekend went about as awful as possible.

Hopefully Denver takes care of business and at least gives us someone to root for in the Super Bowl.

The NFC Championship...well, the only good thing is that at least one of those fucktard teams has to lose.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I grew up watching the great San Francisco teams of the 80s going head-to-head with our Rams. Both teams played tough but there was a mutual respect and admiration. Seattle, with their trash-talking and dodgy PED history, irritate me far more than the 49ers.

Of the teams left in the race, my preference is:

Denver
49ers
Seattle
Patriots.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I grew up watching the great San Francisco teams of the 80s going head-to-head with our Rams. Both teams played tough but there was a mutual respect and admiration. Seattle, with their trash-talking and dodgy PED history, irritate me far more than the 49ers.

Of the teams left in the race, my preference is:

Denver
49ers
Seattle
Patriots.

I can respect that. And I actually agree to an extent. Unfortunately, this crop of whiners and their fans know nothing of those great rivalry games nor respect for the history of the rivalry. I still might have my preferences ordered the same way as you but I seriously want to puke just thinking about it.