I Know You "old Timers" Hate San Fran The Most...but

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why you wanna do that? Gonna have to go pop a Tagamet.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
How about that Freak stick John Taylor with two 90+ yard td receptions on MNF.

I had successfully blocked that memory for 25+ years. Thanks for the reminder. :slap:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get me wrong...I want the fucking 49ers and Patriots to lose too...but I just can't stand Richard Sherman. I hope he get's an STD and his dick falls off.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't get me wrong...I want the freaking 49ers and Patriots to lose too...but I just can't stand Richard Sherman. I hope he get's an STD and his dick falls off.
They don't have to lose for that to happen but it WOULD sweeten the deal.:lol:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Go Panthers. Geaux Saints.

But begrudgingly, if SF/shitchickens played each other...I'd go SF.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm a new timer, Seattle is my least favorite team. There was a time when I had nothing bad to say about SF besides they're in our division but I had all the reasons to hate Seattle.

Tim

UDFA
Name
Tim
Admittedly, the only guy on that team I like is Russel Wilson, he just goes about his business and gets it done. IMO hes nothing like many of those assholes on that team. Starting with their arrogant, holier than thou HC. At least with Harbaugh its just a guy way into the game. With Carol you can just tell he thinks hes better than everyone. So for that, I hope the Hags go down. Including Wilson:cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
As much as I hate to say this, I'd be rooting SF over Seattle.

Pete's a liar and a cheat. I can't root for that.

As douchy as Harbaugh is, at least he's played the game and seems to manage his team with some degree of ethics.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Seahawks are my most hated team.. by far. I'd spend the next 2 years in prison just to ensure they won't win the Super Bowl. And that's me being light on the subject.

You would really be known as assvag then wouldn't you lol.

PhxRam

Admittedly, the only guy on that team I like is Russel Wilson, he just goes about his business and gets it done. IMO hes nothing like many of those assholes on that team. Starting with their arrogant, holier than thou HC. At least with Harbaugh its just a guy way into the game. With Carol you can just tell he thinks hes better than everyone. So for that, I hope the Hags go down. Including Wilson:cool:

It really is hard to hate on Wilson..

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
SF by FAR my most hated team. Followed by the CHEATriots.

But SF....."from hell's heart, I stab at thee"...

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Can't get behind either option. Though the shecocks have risen to almost whinerian level, the whiners have upped their douchebaggery to a team that is IMO more despicable than previous whiner teams. If either of those teams are in it, I will only watch the SB if I hear they are losing - and hopefully losing big.

What do we do if the SB has Whiners / Chickens vrs Patsies? I'm just gonna drink. I guess I would settle for the Pats losing if they play the Turdy Niners. Yep, that's it. I just HATE the Sea-peckers.......especially their goober fans.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Always will be 49ers in my book. Maybe time heals all wounds. But not in this case. But i guess I'm an "old timer" PhxRam sig is the only great thing that came out of the bay area!