I Know You "old Timers" Hate San Fran The Most...but

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I want nothing more than to see Seattle and Richard Sherman get their assholes stomped in. I fucking hate them, especially Sherman and his arrogant piece of shit mouth.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This old timer agrees 100%.

Your description is right-on btw. :rofl:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I agree. However, in the interest of a $200 winner take all pot, I had to put them in the super bowl against the Broncos. I do have Peyton stomping them in the bowl as a tie breaker, at least.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It used to be the 49ers for me too. But now the Seahawks have overtaken them in my mind.
REALLY dislike that team.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
After that fiasco in Charlotte I hate the Panthers almost as bad. REALLY hoping the Saints represent the NFC this year.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
After that fiasco in Charlotte I hate the Panthers almost as bad. REALLY hoping the Saints represent the NFC this year.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's like 51%/49% on who I hate more.
Guess the slight edge does go to Seattle. I can't stand the entire team, especially the HC.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Actually, I don't hate the Niners the most anymore.

There was a time when I hated the Vikings and Cowboys more then the Niners.

More recently, I hated the Pats the most after they cheated us.

Now, I hate the Seahawks the most, but I can't hate Wilson too much. He's just not a jerk and doesn't rub me the wrong way.

Both Tarkenton and Staubach rubbed me the wrong way. I remember Staubach calling the Rams a bunch of chokers. I wanted to punch him in the face.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't get behind either option. Though the shecocks have risen to almost whinerian level, the whiners have upped their douchebaggery to a team that is IMO more despicable than previous whiner teams. If either of those teams are in it, I will only watch the SB if I hear they are losing - and hopefully losing big.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
HEY! Who the hell you callin old timers?????:mad: It's close for me these days on the hate meter. The dreaded three back in the day for those of you that were still poopin pudding in your pants back then were the 49ers, Cowboys, and Vikings. But now it's the 49ers, Seahawks, Patriots, and newly anointed Panthers. It's awful close on all accounts though.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I work across the street from the Clink (what they call the stadium here). This morning as I'm driving in there's already craziness starting. A drum troupe banging away, professional tailgaters, extra traffic on the street, local news teams and the Pro shop filled with fans getting team gear. The drum troupe started in at 7 am, while one of the tailgaters was blocking the entrance to my company's parking lot. And this is the day before the game.

A55VA6

Legend
Seahawks are my most hated team.. by far. I'd spend the next 2 years in prison just to ensure they won't win the Super Bowl. And that's me being light on the subject.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
The interesting thing is that all the of NFC teams in the running were or are in the division with the Rams.

PhxRam

How easily you guys forget Norton boxing our goal post..

Does that bring back some of the fire?

Screw SF.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I guess a lot of you didn't see that smirky, giggly press conference from harbaugh after last week's game. I believe he said that crabtree had the best hands he'd ever seen or something just as ridiculous. Still the niners for me.....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah. There is no way Carolina has risen to that kind of level for me. They're just meh.

When I think of the Whiners, bile seeps from my mouf. The shecocks are getting there but still wet behind the ears.