I know y'all missed me.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Sorry I've been away for awhile. I didn't want to seem like I was trolling with the amazing season my Cowboys have been having. What a year!!

Chip Kelley gets fired, like I predicted. Those eagles fans' misery warms my soul. I pray to the flying spaghetti monster everyday that Andy Reid's Chiefs win a Super Bowl.

Coughlin is gone, but may end up in Philly. Ok. He hasn't been very impressive lately.

I'm just so ecstatic having the next Tom Landry in Jason Garrett. His clapping game is strong, and nobody (and I mean NOBODY) can spit like he can. Bill Billicheck called him recently about his stellar offense. He thought getting Dez Bryant the ball twice in a game is so dumb, it was smart. He thought, "nobody would expect you to run on EVERY 1st down, but you do." You're a DAMN GENIUS! There is currently a list of coaches like: Greg Popovich, Steve Ker, Saban, and even John Madden that are asking about a clinic on how to coach. We are so lucky to have the best GM in football. Jerry Jones. Having Weeden as our backup almost wasn't fair to all the other teams that lost their starters.

So, sorry I was gone. I've been helping the city of Dallas plan out our Super Bowl parade route, which has proven to be tough. Would it be too sensitive to go past the spot where JFK got shot?

I apologize in advance for the Super Bowl we win in 2016 because we got Johnny Manziel as our backup.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So you're saying coaching woes are not only a Rams thing - eh? Do tell.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sorry I've been away for awhile. I didn't want to seem like I was trolling with the amazing season my Cowboys have been having. What a year!!

Chip Kelley gets fired, like I predicted. Those eagles fans' misery warms my soul. I pray to the flying spaghetti monster everyday that Andy Reid's Chiefs win a Super Bowl.

Coughlin is gone, but may end up in Philly. Ok. He hasn't been very impressive lately.

I'm just so ecstatic having the next Tom Landry in Jason Garrett. His clapping game is strong, and nobody (and I mean NOBODY) can spit like he can. Bill Billicheck called him recently about his stellar offense. He thought getting Dez Bryant the ball twice in a game is so dumb, it was smart. He thought, "nobody would expect you to run on EVERY 1st down, but you do." You're a DAMN GENIUS! There is currently a list of coaches like: Greg Popovich, Steve Ker, Saban, and even John Madden that are asking about a clinic on how to coach. We are so lucky to have the best GM in football. Jerry Jones. Having Weeden as our backup almost wasn't fair to all the other teams that lost their starters.

So, sorry I was gone. I've been helping the city of Dallas plan out our Super Bowl parade route, which has proven to be tough. Would it be too sensitive to go past the spot where JFK got shot?

I apologize in advance for the Super Bowl we win in 2016 because we got Johnny Manziel as our backup.

Garrett does indeed have a fine clapping game
Enjoy some RG3 in 2016

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You win games with gutsy calls. It's 4th & 3 on the 20 yd line in the redzone. You're down 20 points. What do you do? Well, I'll tell you, mister! You bring out the FG unit!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Hahaha I needed this thank you. Maybe your great owner Jerruh was just too busy helping the Rams move to LA.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You win games with gutsy calls. It's 4th & 3 on the 20 yd line in the redzone. You're down 20 points. What do you do? Well, I'll tell you, mister! You bring out the FG unit!
:rolllaugh:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Always thought Garret was a bit overrated. Does he have some dirt on Jerruh? Little did they realize that Bill Calahan was the real genius behind their offense and they let him slip through their fingers. The Washing offensive line looks nearly as good as the Cowboys did........with lesser players.

Don't worry, neither team is too far away. We both need QBs and we should be good..........albeit the Rams should be gooder than the Cowboys. Oh well, at least you get good about once very 8-10 years.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg
image.jpg

:D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Hey if you do run that parade route past the Book Depository Look for me on the grassy knoll. I will be talking into my sleeve and nervously looking around for that whacked out Redskins fan that threatened Jerry Jones.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Don't complain too much about your home team right now. Thousands of fans in St. Louis no longer have a loser team to bash on. Be thankful. The cowboys, for all of Jerruh's faults, have an owner dedicated to Dallas Cowboys from now until the end of time.
....as well as a pretty decent O-line.
....come to think of it, they're not too awful far from me in SW MO.....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure my liver would be able to withstand any one of those scenarios.

I actually think RGIII would be a really intelligent addition to the Cowboys. He's a lot like the sword in the stone. Full of so much potential and all you have to do is dislodge it. Except the "it" you're dislodging isn't a sword from a stone but rather RGIII's head from his ass.

Still, if you can get the guy to figure it out, I think he's capable of being a great QB down the line.