I know, it's early

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree that it's probably not worth it to draft Cooper, but the kid is crazy talented. He would just feel too good to pass up.

Kevin White is an interesting case. I'm concerned that he's just going to be a one year wonder though. Is this just the year the light went on, or is he overachieving and will fall back down to mediocre? And his development is a concern in the NFL if he's considered a project type receiver. As much as I love Quick now, if we had to wait for White to make a meaningful contribution 3+ years down the road like Quick does, is that worth the (probably) high draft pick? I don't know enough about him to say yes or no or even know much about besides the fact he did little last year but has done great this year.

Can't fake ability imo.

I don't see White as a project. Even if it did take him 3 years to fully develop, yes, he's worth it if he becomes the type of player people think he can be.

As far as Cooper goes, yes, crazy talented. But assuming he goes in the top 7 or so picks, it wouldn't be too hard for me to pass him up. Just too much for a WR with what we have at the position and our other needs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I LOVE Amari Cooper. Everyone here knows I do but I wouldn't draft him. Why? Because investing those sort of resources in a WR just isn't worth it to our team. And I think Amari is on the same sort of level as AJ Green as a prospect. Cooper is the full package.(assuming Cooper goes top 5-10)

However, for those of you who want a WR, here's a name to keep an eye on Kevin White WR West Virginia.
460x.jpg

He's been compared to Larry Fitzgerald and Alshon Jeffery. I have watched him today vs. Oklahoma, he torched Oklahoma's best CB on a 68 yard TD. The CB tried to press him and White hit him with a stutter step outside and then crossed him over back to the inside and the CB didn't get a finger on him. Then White ran right by him and nobody was catching him. He's listed at 6'3" 210. He also reportedly has outstanding hands. I know I will be watching more of him for sure as he has been tearing it up this year. Even tore up Alabama in Week 1.

Clint Trickett from WVU has also surprised me this year. He was terrible in the past but is actually looking good this year. Might earn himself a draft pick in the mid to late rounds.

Have you researched Devante Davis out of UNLV? He's listed as a sixth-to-seventh round pick, but he's 6'3", 210 lbs., and has been extremely productive this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you researched Devante Davis out of UNLV? He's listed as a sixth-to-seventh round pick, but he's 6'3", 210 lbs., and has been extremely productive this year.

Nope. Haven't researched much of anyone yet. No time. Only can comment on guys I've been seeing in games. Just don't have the free time right now to go back and review college games during the week.

I have a list of guys I want to watch but just haven't had time to start.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Nope. Haven't researched much of anyone yet. No time. Only can comment on guys I've been seeing in games. Just don't have the free time right now to go back and review college games during the week.

I have a list of guys I want to watch but just haven't had time to start.

Alright. Just wondering. I think that Davis has the potential to move up into the third or fourth round, though, and I'm really starting to like this kid in those rounds. He has the ability to go deep, but he's an endzone threat as well (fourteen touchdowns last year), and he has a ton of production over three years.

I think he'll be a big riser on draft day. Keep an eye on him if you have time.