I know its been posted and we've all seen it but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I cant stop watching it and loving there reaction. Everytime I watch this I get more and more excited. Just shows what he meant to his teammates and how happy they are for him and his success. Still on cloud 9 that Snisher traded up and grabbed him. And yes, I have watched this at least 50 times...literally..and will many more times.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm with you Tron.
I try to contain my enthusiasm, but I firmly believe, Goff is going to be a very good qb.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thanks for posting Tron. I'm with you. :popcorn:
Of course the connecting videos pop up too. And I get to watch the local coverage as well. Good time to be a Ram.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would have bet this was what you were going to show us.

http://giphy.com/gifs/bouncing-qBDvdPW9CEovu
I've only posted that like 7 times on this site already!!! well screw it. Lets make it 8!!! Goff and boobs!! Now we just need some beer!! Lets slow it down a little blackbart shall we? :mrburnsevil:
8Mzg4.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I cant stop watching it and loving there reaction. Everytime I watch this I get more and more excited. Just shows what he meant to his teammates and how happy they are for him and his success. Still on cloud 9 that Snisher traded up and grabbed him. And yes, I have watched this at least 50 times...literally..and will many more times.

This does give me Chill's of delight to watch the excitement in the room!!:love:(y):D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
First time I've seen this so I'm a little out of the loop. This is a very good indicator as to what kind of guy we just got. Very very good for our Rams!!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I've only posted that like 7 times on this site already!!! well screw it. Lets make it 8!!! Goff and boobs!! Now we just need some beer!! Lets slow it down a little blackbart shall we? :mrburnsevil:
8Mzg4.gif
I could literally sit and stare at this for days. So yummy.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think is what will separate Jared Goff from Sam Bradford

giphy.gif