I Know - Another Bradford Post

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I don't see Sam coming back to the Rams. I can see him wanting fresh start elsewhere if he can find one. I just hope it is not with the Cardinals...

First of all - greatest avatar on the planet. :rockon:

Question tho. - why would Sam want to go elsewhere, and why would another team pay him more than the Rams? There's no bad blood between him and Rams management; we have to pay him for 2014; so I just don't get why (assuming he can still play), he would go anywhere else as opposed to being a part of what he has helped to build here.

I also believe he's classy enough to feel like repaying the Rams for their faith in him. I know, corny, but I believe it.

Last edited:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Question tho. - why would Sam want to go elsewhere, and why would another team pay him more than the Rams? There's no bad blood between him and Rams management; we have to pay him for 2014; so I just don't get why (assuming he can still play), he would go anywhere else as opposed to being a part of what he has helped to build here.

I also believe he's classy enough to feel like repaying the Rams for their faith in him. I know, corny, but I believe it.
Me too. I just feel that when the season is over, Bradford and the Rams will come to some sort of arrangement. Perhaps an incentive-type deal that acknowledges the Rams' risk. As for future QB prospects, I really don't think Bradford could object to any higher-round QB or FA the Rams might add to the roster next offseason.

IMO, Bradford on the open market, even going through rehab, will lead to several QB-needy teams drooling over him. And I would expect them to also attempt incentive-type deals.

RamsesIII

UDFA
It's in his court to acknowledge that this team stood by him.

Don't see it that way. The Rams were the worst team in the country, with a history of letting their quarterbacks get beat up, when they signed Sam. Through all the pitiful OLs and WRs and merry-go-round offensive coordinators, through three years of getting battered week in & week out, Sam has always done everything the Rams wanted... not one groan or gripe. It's Sam that has always stood by the Rams, not the other way around. He's earned every dollar that's been promised... not that money was his motivation.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
First of all - greatest avatar on the planet. :rockon:

Just a hunch really. I HATE the thought of Sam going to another team, because we all know he would go on to have a stellar career. We all see the talent and are aware of the circumstances he faced here. If we can get him back at a reasonable cost, believe me...I would be ecstatic. It is just so damn sad. I guess there is always the off chance he retires from the NFL as well.....

Oh, and thanks for the avatar props!