I Kidnapped The Pillsbury Doughboy... with PICS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Les sent me the most risqué pic yet of our little Pills. Very disturbing. I'll try to remember to post it up when I get home later...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
All right,,, sorry for the delay. @LesBaker needs to figure out how to post pics again. Sheesh. Les can fill us in on these I suppose.

So these next 4 are tame. I know these were all sent to our friend Jen,,, who is still trying to figure out who has Pills...

20161111_171254.jpeg

20161111_171307.jpeg

20161111_172007.jpeg

20161111_174116.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This next one is the one I was warning everyone about. I have to tell you... when Les sent this pic to me, I really didn't notice what was going on his his pants. He had to point it out to me. Pills is, in fact, in this next pic. Look closely,,,, no matter how much your brain is telling you not to look. He sent this shit to Jen too btw... Baaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Warning... you may not want to view this next one in front of young-ins or while you are at work.

20161111_152706.jpeg

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Haha the first few are with the daughter of the woman I am dating.........I sent @Selassie I a few others but he cannot find his own azz LOL.

The last one is moments before I blew a nut all over Pils. At least that's what I was going to tell her

That's why he has a condom on him in the one pic.

OK, soooooo well I didn't actually nut on Pils. I was going to but when I heard that she has a live in boyfriend I thought I should tone it down.

I was going to glaze that little doughboy LOL. And yeah I know a bunch of you are thinking that is sick. I don't care, it's funny as fuck because it would have been the stunt double Pils that @RamFan503 already went down on in a hotel room.

This is supposed to be shocking. Or did I misunderstand hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I think I want to keep him for a little while longer. Maybe he likes to "snuggle".

:sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
it would have been the stunt double Pils that @RamFan503 already went down on in a hotel room.
Not sure what fantasies are playing out in YOUR head yuh sicko. Pils went down on his evil twin. I was simply there to document it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, Ok, so does Pills have to now travel in a hermetically sealed container? Seems the little fella has been forever more tainted!!!!:sick:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can send him to someone else........

I still want to get a few others that are edgy, but not too much since she has a guy living with her now.

I am going to get on of him nuzzling between my girlfriends boobs and maybe even the crack of her ass. Or my ass. HAHA.....don't worry it'll be the stunt double. The real one has stayed in the ziplock bag.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can send him to someone else........

I still want to get a few others that are edgy, but not too much since she has a guy living with her now.

I am going to get on of him nuzzling between my girlfriends boobs and maybe even the crack of her ass. Or my ass. HAHA.....don't worry it'll be the stunt double. The real one has stayed in the ziplock bag.

Hurry the F up Jerky.

LOL

For real though.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I've had about four girlfriends since this wee bastard was in Scotland.