I just threw up in my mouth a 'lil...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/03/chris-simms-shakes-up-his-quarterback-rankings/

Former NFL quarterback Chris Simms made waves last year by placing Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles at No. 70 of Simms’ league-wide quarterback rankings. On Wednesday’s PFT Live, Simms unveiled his updated top 16, after four weeks of the 2018 season.

Spoiler: Bortles did not make the cut.

You can see who did by checking out the segment, and you can chime in with your thoughts regarding the sanity or lack thereof regarding his selections in the comments.

Spoiler No. 2: Simms continues to have his all-time favorite quarterback, Aaron Rodgers, at No. 1 on the list, even though he’s playing on No. 1 leg. The rest of the list quickly gets interesting.

EDIT: I think he's placing waaaaaaaay too much emphasis on McVay scheming things open but I'll give him the fact that he will raise Goff if games like last two weeks keep coming.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

there's no way i'm clicking on that link to listen to that bozo.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
What a tool.

Rumor: Simms and David Carr were clubbing it together Thursday night while Goff was dropping dimes at the Colliseum.

...not that there’s anything wrong with that.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a clown. Chris Simms' Lifetime QB Rating is 69.1

I will pass on listening to this idiot about anything Quarterback related. I still remember watching him "play"

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Poopie
POOOOPY

(I guess if Chris Sims doesn’t have to think before he posts neither should I have to)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was gonna, but...

Screenshot_1.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-18410-1476597881-2.gif

Flint

Pro Bowler
Interesting, Rogers isn’t playing great neither is Wilson but they get the benefit of the doubt cuz they’ve been great in the past. Mahomes could be the next Rogers and even though he has no history he can do things nobody else can so he’s 2. Cousins has been ballin, like he did Thursday so he’s in the top 8. Goff was ballin too but if keeps it up he’ll move up.
There seems to be a different set of rules for each player, Mahomes has had 4 good games in his whole career so he’s #2. He might be the next Rogers or the next Jeff George or RG3.
This whole list is pretty arbitrary Goff is having a better year than Wilson,Rogers, Cousins and a few others, but once again he gets downgraded cuz of McVay. I’m not sure how Reid/Mahomes is different than Mcvay/ Goff, they both have been calling great games and I don’t know how many 50+ yarders Goff has had but it’s quite a few.
Simms has kinda screwed himself, Goff was in the 20s in his preseason rankings so if he is now top 5 it looks like you didn’t know what the hell you were talking about.

fearsomefour

Legend
Sims just takes the loud mouth approach.
Just say stuff to try to create controversy to get clicks/viewers/listeners etc.
he not original and not interesting.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
He is a genuine bloody hemorrhoid on the ass of pro football talking heads.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Former NFL QB." Lmao. No thx.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, no. Not gonna click it. Chris Sims looks like my avatar......but with less talent.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Luckily, can't watch those things at work... I guess there's one good thing about work :LOL:

Ants

Starter
I like Chris Simms. I think he takes the player in his totality, adds in how athletic he is, how he projects, etc. And he also has the NFL experience perspective.
Didn't read the list - don't really care. I mean, really - how can you rank these guys? Brady is different than Rodgers is different than Rothlesburger. They're all good. Some are good, but have limited experience.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I like Chris Simms. I think he takes the player in his totality, adds in how athletic he is, how he projects, etc. And he also has the NFL experience perspective.
Didn't read the list - don't really care. I mean, really - how can you rank these guys? Brady is different than Rodgers is different than Rothlesburger. They're all good. Some are good, but have limited experience.

That’s what makes it tough to compare a guy with only 4 starts to one of the greatest ever. Watson was killing it last year too, setting all kinds of records, this year not so much. It just irks me that a “professional “ evaluator and someone who played would fall back on such a lazy narrative like Goff is downgraded cuz of great scheme and playcalling.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
System QB, no edge rushers, few sacks, mediocre LB's, weak against the run,:blah::blah::blah:.

Rams are 4-0, 2 games up in the NFCW.

The sky is NOT falling