I Just Heard The Ghost Of Osceola Cry !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh snap,,, forgot about that.

I did try and talk him out of the over.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah... let him eat kibble for a few days.:cool:

…..

Legend
:bigup:I'll be alright!! I didnt need to be no millionaire anyway.....

I like on this side of the tracks with you guys just fine.

And Grats on the fine comeback Selassie...you supported your Noles well all year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good bowl season for your house. Isn't your son going to UCF too?

Yeah, T is going to UCF. He was hoping that Blake would return for another year, but he knew that wasn't likely. We had a great time watching the Knights all year. The Bowl game was icing on the cake.

My Grandmother was friends with Bobby Bowden long before he was coaching. She made sure that we were Nole Fans once he was hired at FSU. I also had one of my HS teammates (offensive line) go on to play for Bobby. It was nice to see the Noles get back on top again finally.

In the words of Bobby Bowden... It was a DAD GUM Great Bowl Season for us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, T is going to UCF. He was hoping that Blake would return for another year, but he knew that wasn't likely. We had a great time watching the Knights all year. The Bowl game was icing on the cake.

My Grandmother was friends with Bobby Bowden long before he was coaching. She made sure that we were Nole Fans once he was hired at FSU. I also had one of my HS teammates (offensive line) go on to play for Bobby. It was nice to see the Noles get back on top again finally.

In the words of Bobby Bowden... It was a DAD GUM Great Bowl Season for us.

UCF was my adopted #2 team this year because of Bortles. I wish they would have been given more credit this year. Was tough having to root against them when my Gamecocks played them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
UCF was my adopted #2 team this year because of Bortles. I wish they would have been given more credit this year. Was tough having to root against them when my Gamecocks played them.

I can understand that. My son was at that game rooting against those freaking cocks... I can say that cause my Grandfather earned one of his degrees from South Carolina. He used to scream Go Cocks as long as they weren't playing FL... were he continued his education.

I dated a girl who lived right off of Garners Ferry Road about 13 years ago or so. I used to have an office there and spent a few days every month up in them there parts. I really liked the downtown area right there in Columbia. There was a fantastic restaurant I always went to for lunch there that served a homemade chicken or tuna salad served in a half of a cantaloupe. Man that girlfriend was SMOKING HOT,,, she followed my ass down here to FL... she turned into a stalker... she was muy loco. So yeah, I have a strange connection to SC as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can understand that. My son was at that game rooting against those freaking cocks... I can say that cause my Grandfather earned one of his degrees from South Carolina. He used to scream Go Cocks as long as they weren't playing FL... were he continued his education.

I dated a girl who lived right off of Garners Ferry Road about 13 years ago or so. I used to have an office there and spent a few days every month up in them there parts. I really liked the downtown area right there in Columbia. There was a fantastic restaurant I always went to for lunch there that served a homemade chicken or tuna salad served in a half of a cantaloupe. Man that girlfriend was SMOKING HOT,,, she followed my ass down here to FL... she turned into a stalker... she was muy loco. So yeah, I have a strange connection to SC as well.

Haha, sounds like it. It's definitely a good area and the area around it has been built up more over the last decade or so. I'm about to graduate and oddly enough, Florida is one of the schools I'm considering continuing my education at. Florida State and Vanderbilt are two of the others.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Haha, sounds like it. It's definitely a good area and the area around it has been built up more over the last decade or so. I'm about to graduate and oddly enough, Florida is one of the schools I'm considering continuing my education at. Florida State and Vanderbilt are two of the others.

Old Gramps did his undergrad there in SC and then went on to meet my Grandmother at Florida. That was a good thing obviously,,, I've always hated the gators though even though my Grandmother was the homecoming queen there or whatever it was back in those days. Those are my father's parents. Mom's Mom was Bowden's friend and she had much more of an influence on me.

UF is a good school though.