I hope we either win out or lose out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't really care at this point. I hate to see them lose even if it makes sense so I'm at the point I'm usually at right now: if they win I am happy, and if they lose I know it helps their draft position. Sucks but it is what it is.

Oh and btw I do want Dallas to lose out. Jason Garrett going from being Jerry's oil boy to Fisher's OC would make me very happy!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I don't know that Fisher is mediocre. Maybe his wealth of .500 records over 21 years would make people think that, but mediocre coaches don't last 21 years, win division titles, get into multiple playoff games or go to a Super Bowl. And I often wonder what kind of impression people would come away with if they were actually afforded the opportunity to sit down with Fisher and talk football X's and O's, philosophy, and team building. Actually hear him out and understand what he's trying to build in the way of not only culture, but also tradition. I seriously doubt anyone would come away from a meeting like that and harbor any doubts about his qualifications or desire.

I imagine I could sit down with Spags and be blown away by his football knowledge to be honest. There's a reason even the worst HCs are/were HCs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I imagine I could sit down with Spags and be blown away by his football knowledge to be honest. There's a reason even the worst HCs are/were HCs.
I'm not sure of your point. Are you insinuating that Fisher is one of the worst head coaches?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The win-loss record, or where they pick in the draft, are not as important as ending the season on a good note. Maybe they can win a few games in a row or win the last three or four. But this offense needs to play better and show some progress, this year, or Fisher should not be extended.