I honestly don't Care who the QB is

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Along as he's a game manager that doesn't turn the ball over. We would have been 8-8 or even 9-7 last year if Clemens didn't shit the bed in at least the Seattle game at home.

Just give me a QB who doesn't throw INTs, and we'll come out with a winning season. Trade up for a QB in the draft after that if you wish Snisher, but this franchise needs a winning season. No more waiting.

bskrilla

Starter
Agreed. I know it sounds and feels like post-tragedy rationalizing, but I really do think we have the talent to have a winning season with just a serviceable QB.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I agree with you guys....if the defense can live up to it's billing, the running game gets back on track, and there aren't too many more major injuries.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Along as he's a game manager that doesn't turn the ball over. We would have been 8-8 or even 9-7 last year if Clemens didn't crap the bed in at least the Seattle game at home.

Just give me a QB who doesn't throw INTs, and we'll come out with a winning season. Trade up for a QB in the draft after that if you wish Snisher, but this franchise needs a winning season. No more waiting.
I don't think you need to trade up for one.
Bridgewater and Carr both look good.
I want to win this year though.
I don't think it's too late.
We have too many good players on this team to roll over.