I heard we have 13 Dome games this year!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

WOW! I can see Austin smoking defenses all over the league.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well that figures the AZ game to be closed dome which it may or may not be

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
PhxRam said:
Thordaddy said:

Doubtful for a December game.
True the weathers perfect here in December BUT,we also get a weeks worth of slow rain every year in December remember?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mojorizen7 said:
PhxRam said:
Thordaddy said:

True the weathers perfect here in December BUT,we also get a weeks worth of slow rain every year in December remember?
Seems like ideal weather for an open dome (provided it's not projected to rain like mojo said).
How long does it take to close that roof up anyway?

December Weather
Average temperature: 55
Average high temperature: 66
Average low temperature: 45
Warmest ever: 84
Coldest ever: 26
Average precipitation: .88

<a class="postlink" href="http://phoenix.about.com/od/weather/a/averagetemps.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://phoenix.about.com/od/weather/a/averagetemps.htm</a>

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Dude said:
mojorizen7 said:
PhxRam said:
Thordaddy said:

Seems like ideal weather for an open dome (provided it's not projected to rain like mojo said).
How long does it take to close that roof up anyway?

December Weather
Average temperature: 55
Average high temperature: 66
Average low temperature: 45
Warmest ever: 84
Coldest ever: 26
Average precipitation: .88

<a class="postlink" href="http://phoenix.about.com/od/weather/a/averagetemps.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://phoenix.about.com/od/weather/a/averagetemps.htm</a>
15 minutes. I had to look it up. Damn thats fast.

wolfman84

Rookie
Could be a big year for Zuerlein. Of course, this year he'll only be needed for PATs and KOs.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wolfman84 said:
Could be a big year for Zuerlein. Of course, this year he'll only be needed for PATs and KOs.

We can hope! :peace: :good1:

jap

Legend
wolfman84 said:

Oh, with our defense I don't think Fish would mind taking a chance on a few really long FG trys. We definitely got the horses to shut down most offenses if we miss. :twisted: :lol:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
jap said:
wolfman84 said:

Oh, with our defense I don't think Fish would mind taking a chance on a few really long FG trys. We definitely got the horses to shut down most offenses if we miss. :twisted: :lol:

Last year at the Tampa game I watched Legatron in pre game warm ups. Granted he was kicking without a rush or snap but man he was hitting the net 2/3 of the way up from 50 and 55 yards. At 60 he was clearing the bar far enou that he could have hit from 70. Ad it sounded different when he kicks versus the other kicker who was a little bit closer than GZ. The sound is deeper is the only way to describe it. The guy I went with posts on the Huddle and he filmed it and posted it and its really impressive. The height he gets even on those long ones is eye popping.