I Heard Vernon Davis On Sirius Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Listened to this cat on Sirus today. So very impressive and a really nice guy. All class and humility. He goes to schools and talks to talks to kids about going after their dreams no matter what they are.

They asked him how much longer he wants to play and he first said 1 more year then laughed and said 5 more years.

He turns 30 tomorrow. Just blew me away with his personality. Funny, he like Bradford said no way could he root for Seattle on Sunday.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dang, I didn't realize he was turning 30 already

Me neither! It was funny, the host said "what are you now Vernon, 26?" And Davis said; "wow thanks man, do I look that young?" And then he said "no I'm 29, turning 30 tomorrow as a matter of fact.."

Father time is still undefeated my friend.

RFIP

Vernon Leonard Davis (born January 31, 1984)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Seems like yesterday Singletary sent him to the showers in front of a national TV audience.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Listened to this cat on Sirus today. So very impressive and a really nice guy. All class and humility. He goes to schools and talks to talks to kids about going after their dreams no matter what they are.

They asked him how much longer he wants to play and he first said 1 more year then laughed and said 5 more years.

He turns 30 tomorrow. Just blew me away with his personality. Funny, he like Bradford said no way could he root for Seattle on Sunday.
He can't be that great if he plays for the 49ers. It's just not possible. It breaks at least 4 fundamental laws of physics.

Now maybe if he left the team or retired...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I had the chance to hang out and talk to him for an entire Caps playoff hockey game a couple years back. I told him I loved him for what he did as a Terrapin, but couldn't love his work as a 9er, lolz. This was after Sams rookie season, and he said he wished the Niners had him. Thought he was a gamer.

RFIP

Ah which one is you???

I had the chance to hang out and talk to him for an entire Caps playoff hockey game a couple years back. I told him I loved him for what he did as a Terrapin, but couldn't love his work as a 9er, lolz. This was after Sams rookie season, and he said he wished the Niners had him. Thought he was a gamer.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
That's pretty cool Faceplant. I'm sure plenty of the NFC West players think pretty highly of other NFC West players.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That's pretty cool! I hated him for what he did as a Terp (I'm a Tar Heel alum) but really hoped we'd draft him. Then when he went to the 9ers I had to hate him again. I will be glad when he retires because he seems like a truly good guy and then I can stop hatin' on him. :D

SC-Ram78

Rookie
He seems like a good guy. Really classy guy and plays with emotion and leaves it all on the field. I can't believe I just said that about a 9ner :wow:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's come so far from where he was. Hats off to him for embracing the advice given to him.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
He's come so far from where he was. Hats off to him for embracing the advice given to him.
Yes he has, after that Singletary incident he changed his ways and turned into one of the best TE's in the league. I will be glad when he retires and we don't have to worry about him burning us twice a year

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nothing but respect for Vernon Davis. Went from overrated diva to humble superstar.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
This may sound a bit unpolished and immature, but.....fuck vernon davis he's the enemy!:frown::frown:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The kid has come through a lot, I mean think what having the initials VD did to his social life

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

that's sick man.