I haven't been this excited about our potential in a long time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Guys, we have good, young, ascending elite-like talent all over the football field. We finally have assembled a complete team. Yes we will still be the youngest team in the NFL and perhaps our inexperience at WR and DB might hurt our team, I fully acknowledge that. There are also concerns about the health of our QB and LOT, which can also play a role. In how the team does this season. And yes, we have all heard ad nauseum how tough our division is. But the Rams have a ton of talent.

So our division is tough, guess what, the Rams are too. And Seattle, The Whiners and the Cardinals have to play us too. This team is ready to explode. Our defense might be the best in the NFL next year. We will punish other teams...not just beat them but punish them. Other than the teams in our division, no other team will have our mindset. We will bully them and make them hurt for for every yard gained, for every throw, for every reception, they will be crushed. The Rams can just physically overpower teams. We will be able to run the ball down their throats at will. When they put 8 in the box, Givens and Austin will go over the top for a huge play. It is the beginning of the end for everyone else.

The NFC West Revolution is at hand, this is happening

"So the last will be first, and the first will be last." Matthew 20:16

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I tend to agree. Very fun watching this team get "built to last". The window of opportunity is just opening now. This will be fun to watch for many years.
"For the loser now, will be later to win, for the times they are a-changin" Bob Dylan

BadCompany

Rookie
If we can stay healthy we will be a more than competitive team. I think our secondary and the lack of experience and/or talent there might hurt us, but only if teams figure out a way to get rid of the ball before their quarterback eats turf. Or they pound out a run game against us. If we are healthy then nine wins should be the absolute minimum this year, and the only reason I won't say more is because of how young we really are, and I'm assuming everybody else in the division stays healthy too.

If we stay healthy, and some of the teams in our division suffer a key injury or three, then I think the division could be ours.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That's what Nurse Jackie said oop read the tread line to be this excited over a line,carry on:oops: