I have said my peace....no more this year....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EasyE

Starter
Good luck to the Rams this year....enjoy the show....hope to be here at some point when this settles down....

take care
eric

EasyE

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have had covid-19 for 2 and a half weeks now, so i have been extra irritable lately.....

just want my blue and yellow ( and Bone!) back on Sundays for an escape for 4 hours....

this is gonna be tough...

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Get better. Just a suggestion.
Seriously, I hope you fully recover in short order.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have had covid-19 for 2 and a half weeks now, so i have been extra irritable lately.....

just want my blue and yellow ( and Bone!) back on Sundays for an escape for 4 hours....

Only have a couple more days to go!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Good luck. I had it a month ago. Wasn't bad for me and my fam but it's different for everyone

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Hang in there Brotha! Wishing you a quick and full recovery.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Had it in March. Pretty bad. Hope you feel better, your health is in my thoughts.

You're a valuable poster here @EasyE , don't let things that are out of your control bring you down. Be the best you can be and don't sweat that shit!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hope you can stay strong and here's to hoping you are back with us soon to celebrate all these wins coming.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I hope you fully recover and soon.

If you like the Rams and the players then watch for them, Be tolerant of their views on topics and just enjoy the games

And when you recover I hear that you can donate your CoVid resistant plasma for $100 a pop. You could score a lot of extra cash for about four months.