I have no words to describe this.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rookie Premiere Rap, feat. David Wilson & Isaiah Pead

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vc_9FnzFYs[/youtube]

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Haha, pretty funny. BTW... I went to the Friday event and personally got to meet Givens and Pead. Both guys were awesome. I took a white football embroidered with the Rams logo and Givens was like hell yeah. He reached over the barricade to shake my 4 year olds' hand. Pead was great too. My son was dying to give him a high five and Pead seemed to enjoy that my boy had a Rams jersey on. Both guys were extremely nice and seemed a little overwhelmed with everyone reaching over for autographs. I couldn't get to Brian Quick. He was on the opposite side of the field and I ended missing him. My buddy met him and he said Quick looked quite big and had a large frame. I'm a little bummed because I don't think any of my pics turned out too well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
GcBean said:
Haha, pretty funny. BTW... I went to the Friday event and personally got to meet Givens and Pead. Both guys were awesome. I took a white football embroidered with the Rams logo and Givens was like hell yeah. He reached over the barricade to shake my 4 year olds' hand. Pead was great too. My son was dying to give him a high five and Pead seemed to enjoy that my boy had a Rams jersey on. Both guys were extremely nice and seemed a little overwhelmed with everyone reaching over for autographs. I couldn't get to Brian Quick. He was on the opposite side of the field and I ended missing him. My buddy met him and he said Quick looked quite big and had a large frame. I'm a little bummed because I don't think any of my pics turned out too well.

Cool deal man. And crappy pictures are better than none. Thanks for the update.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GcBean said:
Awesome. Sounds like you had a great time.

Let's see what you got though. Maybe they won't be so bad with a little touching up.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
GcBean said:

Haha. That's a good story man. Pead definitely seams like someone who's not going to be afraid of the lights. Kid seems determined. Still don't know how he breaks tackles half the time watching tape on him. Seriously.

Can't wait to see what our backfield is capable of this season.

Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I'm enjoying the LA Kings win, so I'll post a couple pics tomorrow. Nothing great, just a couple pics of them signing.

GO RAMS/KINGS!