I have a feeling about the Whiners....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was at the Hawks game. Local fans (while giving me the business of course), were commenting that this is the best game Russell Wilson has ever played. There were some D breakdowns, but those TDs were all manufactured out of RW magic.

The week before was Winston’s best game ever. Offensive player of the week, blah blah blah.

Two weeks in a row veteran QBs having their best game ever is NOT a good thing.

nanotech

Rookie
crystal ball.png

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
49ners are a solid team.. but they do not have the weapons of offense we have or Aaron Donald.

At home we definitely have a excellent chance to win.
I don't know. There will be tons of Niner Fans in attendance. Can't tolerate SoCal fans. My neighbor is both a 49er and (DELETED by moderator). How's that for two strikes against you. He is a nice guy though.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 49ers are a good team. They have a talented DL (yeah, another one of those). But I get the feeling that this is a game we aren't losing. McVay has 10 days to formulate a plan and wants to beat Kyle Shanahan bad. I think we're going to see our best performance of the year.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The 49ers are a good team. They have a talented DL (yeah, another one of those). But I get the feeling that this is a game we aren't losing. McVay has 10 days to formulate a plan and wants to beat Kyle Shanahan bad. I think we're going to see our best performance of the year.
Cant lose 3 in a row. We'll have a better idea what kind of team they are next year

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
If the Niners win tonight, and they have every advantage, coming off a bye and playing at home on MNF, they will be 4-0 going into Rams game. They’re not that good to be 4-0, never mind 5-0, even though they’re 5 point favorites to beat Cleveland.

I don’t see the Rams dropping 3 straight games with the last one a home game against the Niners.

It quite possible that the Niners come back down to earth and go 3-2. That would put them in 3rd place in the west, where they belong.

Rameosian

UDFA
Name
Greg
We can’t afford over confidence this week. The TB game should have taught us that. That being said, Niners haven’t proved squat. Their opponents’ combined record, 3-12. How fortitudinous for them. Our opponents combined record, 15-9 (w/3 road games). Its very possible a (favorably) skewed schedule accounts for their 3-0 start and explains our 3-2 start.

It’s also likely that 4 out of the 5 opponents we’ve faced could emerge as playoff teams. Where as for the Niners, you can pretty bank that CIN, PIT and TB will miss the postseason. The numbers don’t lie, talk about two (substantial) different schedules. Hoping for a nice run of victories starting this.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We have to. Otherwise, we're going to be 3 games behind the 9rs and birds.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If the Rams lose to SF i will concede to the Superbowl hangover curse.

3-3(0-2) is not a playoff bound team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams went 3-1 in first qtr(season) which is good. Need to to reel off three straight to go 3-1 in second quarter. We'd be in good shape at that point.

Last edited:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Wishful thinking I believe. They should've been extremely pissed after last week's embarrassing effort . Nothing changed tonight on the defensive side . Better be prepared to win a shootout the rest of the year . Weddle is the only one in the back end that is playing football. There's no magic switch to turn on to fix this defense. 85 points allowed by two high powered offenses like the Hags and Bucs . Laughable

It's not just the defense, this OL is a looooong way from playing even reasonably efficient football. Argue PFF methodology, but this OL is at the bottom and it all begins up front!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not just the defense, this OL is a looooong way from playing even reasonably efficient football. Argue PFF methodology, but this OL is at the bottom and it all begins up front!!

You're right , but the offense put up 40 and 29 and lost both games . No excuse for the names they have on defense to get embarrassed like that .