I hate to say it, but its the truth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rams didn't fail Bradford. They paid him enough $ to be financially secure for life and did their best to build around him. He is now with another team, putting up the same mediocre performances, and some people are still giving him the same excuses. Whatever. He's an iggle now and as usual peeps are raving about how good an offseason he is having. Sound familiar?? Dude is the best camp QB ever, haha.

Goff's footwork and awareness in the pocket (as evidenced nicely in the above videos) is something that Bradford never had and probably never will. Can't wait for football season!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I actually thought, and still think Bradford was and is a really good quarterback. He just got hurt two years in a row that you can't have. And his development was hurt by a lot of things. But his numbers were coming together. Ever since his injury we've not really had good quarterback play and offense has been historically bad without Bradford. Now Goff will in time restore us to greatness and he'll go on to become what Bradford would have been if we hadn't traded him.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
it not true. I'm sober and still agree with it all.

:burp: Right on Tron. I'm still with you. Most of the guys left, when they found out you were drinking. And posting.

Murmuring stuff like, "string him up" and "he dishonored ROD!!" I think they were going to gather outside the moderator bunker and protest.

:stop::gtfo::admin::wtf::hellno:

:flanders::coach:"We are demanding that you suspend Trons privileges. ......We are demanding that you attach blood alcohol testing equipment to @Trons computer!.... @CGI_Ram we know you are in there!!":gtfo::hellno::stop::hatin::redcard::redcard:
.:sneak::sneak::sneak::sneak::sneak::sneak: ....:flanders::coach: "Ok. How about a stern lecture. Telling @Tron the dangers of spilling beer on his keypad!"

:(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:burp: Right on Tron. I'm still with you. Most of the guys left, when they found out you were drinking. And posting.

Murmuring stuff like, "string him up" and "he dishonored ROD!!" I think they were going to gather outside the moderator bunker and protest.

:stop::gtfo::admin::wtf::hellno:

:flanders::coach:"We are demanding that you suspend Trons privileges. ......We are demanding that you attach blood alcohol testing equipment to @Trons computer!.... @CGI_Ram we know you are in there!!":gtfo::hellno::stop::hatin::redcard::redcard:
.:sneak::sneak::sneak::sneak::sneak::sneak: ....:flanders::coach: "Ok. How about a stern lecture. Telling @Tron the dangers of spilling beer on his keypad!"

:(
This post made me laugh good.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
5+ minute breakdown of 1 play, love it. Only one demographic will set through that and 90% of them reside right here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Personally I don't feel like Goff is half the prospect Bradford was coming out of college.

Mind you with that said I feel like he is easily more than 2x as likely to avoid the injury bug. 2013-2014 was looking like something special before 2 ACL blowouts.

Goff may develop into something damn good, but that is a couple years away at best it seems.

Go back and watch highlights of Bradford in college.

You'll notice these things in pretty much every play.

All day to throw the ball
Wide open WR's
Looking in one direction and throwing.

Go look at Goff's highlights.

He's everything Bradford wasn't and isn't. Mark Sanchez equaled Bradford's production in Chip Kelly's system last season.

Bradford was (as we now know) the product of the media hype machine surrounding the NFL draft these days.

Another one.......the guy selected second behind Goff. Carson Wentz has bust potential ala Griffin.

We got the real deal. There is a reason Snead got to #1 with TN even though they obviously weren't going to select a QB, he knew someone might go to #1 if he went to #2. I trust Snead's evaluation of players, not that this one was difficult. Anyone watching Goff could see he was way better than Wentz.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
*yes I have been drinking!!

I took shots with Ray Crockett, current DB coach for the broncos last night. He was a CB on those two Elway teams that won Super Bowls.

He was cool.

Oh, and Goff and stuff.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I took shots with Ray Crockett, current DB coach for the broncos last night. He was a CB on those two Elway teams that won Super Bowls.

He was cool.

Oh, and Goff and stuff.
Thats pretty cool. Where was this?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Oh, and Goff and stuff.
Brings back memories of when I was a kid. We would travel up the coast a bit to play mini golf and drive the go karts at a place called Goff and stuff......OR was it Golf and Stuff? Hmm Nevermind

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Brings back memories of when I was a kid. We would travel up the coast a bit to play mini golf and drive the go karts at a place called Goff and stuff......OR was it Golf and Stuff? Hmm Nevermind

Hahaha, I too have memories there. Place is still running in Norwalk.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just cause I had been drinking doesn't make it not true. I'm sober and still agree with it all.

Goff is going to be amazing. Mark my words!
And every Ram's fan out there is praying you are right.

RamzFanz

Damnit
When the Rams selected Sam Bradford in 2010 I was happy, extremely excited. He was hope, and I wanted him to bring us to the promised land more than anything else, or at least back to relevance. He had the arm that rivaled the best in the NFL. Had deep accuracy that most starters wished they had. He was a beast when it came to those attributes. And we all wanted him to succeed. But..he didnt. His pocket presence was crap, he got scared easily and lived off the drop off passes. He took our hope and killed it. Not even because of the injuries. He was the chosen one and he failed to live up to our expectations. I had faith in him, maybe it was blind faith. As we all did, and he let us all down. He failed us.

But I say this.

Goff is going to be so much better. He is going to rival Rodgers in time. He is going to make the Rams a constant playoff contender. He is going to be so much better than Bradford ever could be. Goff is not going to fail us like Bradford did.

We all know this, The rest of the NFL(fans) laugh at us for trading up for him, but who who actually plays in the NFL had laughed? None!! They know he is the real deal. and soon the fans will find out how good he really is.

Goff is going to bring us multiple rings, I call it now. He will go down as a top 10 QB of all time. He is going to be one of the greatest to wear the horns ever. I believe this more than anything else when it comes to the rams(except for AD, he is god!!). Goff is going to shock the world!!!

*yes I have been drinking!!

...annnnnd, I'm bookmarking this to visit in a decade!

Top 10? That's a MIGHTY tall order.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
...annnnnd, I'm bookmarking this to visit in a decade!

Top 10? That's a MIGHTY tall order.
Good idea to bookmark. Can bring this thread back in 10 years after we get a few rings!!

tempests

Hall of Fame
The Rams didn't fail Bradford. They paid him enough $ to be financially secure for life and did their best to build around him.

The old rookie wage scale didn't increase a player's odds for success. And it's up to the front office and coaching staff to foster an environment for a young QB to succeed.

Rodger Saffold
Mardy Gilyard
Michael Hoomanawanui
Fendi Onobun
Lance Kendricks
Austin Pettis
Greg Salas
Brian Quick
Isaiah Pead
Chris Givens
Rok Watkins
Daryl Richardson
Tavon Austin
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacy
Barrett Jones
Greg Robinson
Tre Mason
Mitchell Van Dyk
Demetrius Rhaney

This constituted the Rams building an offense in the Bradford era. Give them an A for effort if you want, but only seven of 20 players are still here, and only four deserve to be.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The old rookie wage scale didn't increase a player's odds for success. And it's up to the front office and coaching staff to foster an environment for a young QB to succeed.

I don't begrudge Sam for making out like a bandit as that was the wage scale at the time, and as far as the front office...well, like I said they did their best to build around him. They failed. So did he. A top shelf QB does more with less. Bradford is not and never will be that guy IMO.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier

He was cool.

Oh, and Goff will be 100x better than romo
fixed your quote
cowboyssuck.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't begrudge Sam for making out like a bandit as that was the wage scale at the time, and as far as the front office...well, like I said they did their best to build around him. They failed. So did he. A top shelf QB does more with less. Bradford is not and never will be that guy IMO.

Statistically he is a bit of an upgrade from Leinert.

I want to bleach my brain knowing that..........