I hate to gloat but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
Pope Francis declared this the year of Mercy. And then the Rams promptly left St Louis. Proving once and for all. God loves St Louis more than LA. consider this a heartfelt sympathy from a podunck missourian. I'll pray for ya'll.

I most likely won't be back, but no hard feelings. I'm happy for the LA crowd.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Pope Francis declared this the year of Mercy. And then the Rams promptly left St Louis. Proving once and for all. God loves St Louis more than LA. consider this a heartfelt sympathy from a podunck missourian. I'll pray for ya'll.

I most likely won't be back, but no hard feelings. I'm happy for the LA crowd.
God loves St. Louis more then LA??? Dude we cheer for the same team. When Rams left Los Angeles I didn't turn my back on them! I stool with them and cheered for them everyday! 20 years later my team return and it's the best feeling. What I'm trying to say is we root for the horns and the product on the field.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
God loves St. Louis more then LA??? Dude we cheer for the same team. When Rams left Los Angeles I didn't turn my back on them! I stool with them and cheered for them everyday! 20 years later my team return and it's the best feeling. What I'm trying to say is we root for the horns and the product on the field.
I have posted this photo numerous times, but it is appropriate!!! It's from their last game in L.A. in 1994!

Newman3.jpg