I HATE the offseason!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am so glad that Football Season (Regular Season!) is almost here!!! I will somewhat follow some other sports but Football is the only sport (With the Rams being the MAIN focus!) I really care about!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If it weren't for the Rams i'd never watch the NFL, just too many damn commercials - it drives me nuts, no fluidity

But I love the offseason. Speculation, the draft, trades, contracts, free agency, then training camp and preseason

It's fun I think

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it weren't for the Rams i'd never watch the NFL, just too many damn commercials - it drives me nuts, no fluidity

But I love the offseason. Speculation, the draft, trades, contracts, free agency, then training camp and preseason

It's fun I think

While I really enjoy the Draft, Free Agency, Trades, etc all that does to me is get me more excited and impatient for the season to begin.

Alan

Legend
Dieter the Brock a glutton for punishment:
It's fun I think
I'd say a month before and a month after the draft , OTAs and TC are fun but the rest sucks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It used to be that I hated the Offseason, but the run up to the Draft and the spectacle of Draft itself, is very fun for me now. I HATE PreSeason games. They can only be fun/useful for the 32 Coaching staffs. It's agonizing to me to only see the real team for a couple of series, and then its time to Call in the Clowns...

om7s13W.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yeah the draft will throw you a bone...all the scouting....but thats why I spend a lot of time in the booty thread....:sneaky:;):OT::lifting::mustache:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Half a year is to long especially when you know that our team is on the rise and can't wait to see it on the field.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I like the offseason because of all the changes teams make to their rosters and coaching staffs. It's fascinating.

But as a moderator of a Rams forum I don't like the offseason because members tend to be at each other's throats more often. It's like dealing with your kids in the backseat of your car on a long drive. "Are we there yet? He's making faces at me again!" "Don't make me come back there." :mad: :sneaky:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the offseason because of all the changes teams make to their rosters and coaching staffs. It's fascinating.

But as a moderator of a Rams forum I don't like the offseason because members tend to be at each other's throats more often. It's like dealing with your kids in the backseat of your car on a long drive. "Are we there yet? He's making faces at me again!" "Don't make me come back there." :mad: :sneaky:
Summer's almost over, mom.

Soon, we'll all be back in school and you can relax again!

(NOT!!!! :LOL::LOL::mad:;):p:D:eek::ROFLMAO:)

Alan

Legend
Rmfnlt hating the stress:
I wish the draft wasn't as important as it has been. :(
Being in a position to actually draft BPA would be awesome from a team perspective but I'm not sure I'd be looking forward to the draft as much as I do now. Having to address needs and succeeding or not succeeding at that is what makes the draft so much fun for me. Still, I could probably live with that disappointment. :LOL:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Summer's almost over, mom.

Soon, we'll all be back in school and you can relax again!

(NOT!!!! :LOL::LOL::mad:;):p:D:eek::ROFLMAO:)

I started doing the moderating thing in 2005. Would love to know what it feels like when your team is winning on a regular basis. I bet it's much easier and more fun. :)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I started doing the moderating thing in 2005. Would love to know what it feels like when your team is winning on a regular basis. I bet it's much easier and more fun. :)
What's that saying again?

Oh, yeah...

Timing is everything! :whistle:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Its gonna be the start of something GREAT.........IF.....we can stay healthy and continue the uphill climb Gelling all the way. If not we'll be really hurting everyday till next season knowing we are so freaking close and a player or two away . Like maybe Joey Bosa to replace arthritic and taped together Chris Long who I dearly love but he scares me so much as he gets nicked just too easy and his back is a ticking timebomb. Then our Defensive line will be Other Worldly and will have a very scary name just like we had when I first started as a fan. Someone wake me up as you know I'm truly dreaming. I deserve it tho.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It used to be that I hated the Offseason, but the run up to the Draft and the spectacle of Draft itself, is very fun for me now. I HATE PreSeason games. They can only be fun/useful for the 32 Coaching staffs. It's agonizing to me to only see the real team for a couple of series, and then its time to Call in the Clowns...

om7s13W.jpg

I hate pre-season games for that reason - and for the fact that really, not much good can come out of them. You play well? Great. It means nothing. Injuries on the other hand do carry over to the regular season...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A short off season is another reason I enjoy the Premiere League and soccer in general. Such a short off season.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I don't mind the draft and free-agency part of offseason. I think it's interesting. The rest of the offseason is Cowboys fans crying about the Dez catch, or whining about our RB situation. That's a big part of the reason I like it here. It's nice to get away.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't mind the draft and free-agency part of offseason. I think it's interesting. The rest of the offseason is Cowboys fans crying about the Dez catch, or whining about our RB situation. That's a big part of the reason I like it here. It's nice to get away.
So... you're saying Rams fan are better than Cowgirl fans? :LOL:

Come over from The Dark Side.