I hate small planes.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just found out today that someone I know dead in a small plane crash this week. So sad.

Jose Wejebe is his name. His fishing show has been on for years, you guys may have seen it (used to play on ESPN). We used to run into him over in the Bahamas. I've told ,,, bust mostly LISTENED,,, to fish-stories with him hanging out in the Marina at Walkers Cay. Such a cool Dude. I'm really bummed.

There's a very cool clip of one of his shows in this link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/0 ... 09691.html

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sucks, man. Sorry.

And yeah, small planes aren't my first choice of transportation either. We used to have a small stake in Chalk's when they first started up, and I wouldn't even bother to get in one of those sea planes even though I had several opportunities to do so for free. Screw that.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Sorry to hear that. I'm not a fan of small planes, but I hate flying in general.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. It's been a long time since I lost somebody ... I was actually unable to speak for about 5 minutes after I heard. Really hard telling my boys what happened .

Don't any of you fly in a single engine plane... especially over water. It's just not worth the risk.