I had a great day!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Just got back from a wedding that I was blessed to perform. (nice, cute couple)

Everything went smoothly which was a blessing since we weren't able to have a rehearsal or anything.

Loved the smiles of the bride and groom and their families and friends. Very special.

Good food, great friends and family from my assembly so a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Got to dance with my bride of 34 years.....(actually I don't dance much...just an excuse to hold her close!)

Loved the Rams draft and everything they have done this off season.

Looking forward to this season more so each day. Blast any SB hangover full speed ahead!

Life is good....

Shalom

~ArkyRamsFan~

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hold the wife close and tight but her husband keeps getting upset

Funny,..I guess this would be the antitheses of the Mormon Religion allowing more than one husband...Wonder if @ArkyRamsFan would officiate those weddings?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just got back from a wedding that I was blessed to perform. (nice, cute couple)

Everything went smoothly which was a blessing since we weren't able to have a rehearsal or anything.

Loved the smiles of the bride and groom and their families and friends. Very special.

Good food, great friends and family from my assembly so a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Got to dance with my bride of 34 years.....(actually I don't dance much...just an excuse to hold her close!)

Loved the Rams draft and everything they have done this off season.

Looking forward to this season more so each day. Blast any SB hangover full speed ahead!

Life is good....

Shalom

~ArkyRamsFan~

So you are a Man Of The Cloth I guess???

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny,..I guess this would be the antitheses of the Mormon Religion allowing more than one husband...Wonder if @ArkyRamsFan would officiate those weddings?

No den I would not. I only perform the Scriptural model of one man and one woman weddings. Not going to participate in any polygamous ceremonies.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Last edited: