I guess our Rams will have to prove them wrong again next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

808RAMS

Rookie
Name
Spencer
The Rams are not getting any respect on ESPN website as far as who they think will be in the Super Bowl LXII next year. This kind of diss should motivate the entire team to repeat next year. If only we had a dominant running back, then it would a no brainer.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The Rams are not getting any respect on ESPN website as far as who they think will be in the Super Bowl LXII next year. This kind of diss should motivate the entire team to repeat next year. If only we had a dominant running back, then it would a no brainer.
I expect Akers to have a big year, he’ll be over a year removed from the injury and already proved he’s ready to get his career back on track.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I watched some of the film from the playoffs and the Super Bowl and there were cut back lanes open a lot.

Our one cut and run backs missed them. We need a cut back runner or a different blocking scheme!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Vegas odds have Rams at 10-1 to win next SB. Only Chiefs and Bills better. Both 8-1.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's INCREDIBLY difficult to repeat in the modern NFL era unless you've got a few cheating scandals on your resume.

Just get back to the playoffs and hopefully get hot at the right time.....in Arizona.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's INCREDIBLY difficult to repeat in the modern NFL era unless you've got a few cheating scandals on your resume.

Just get back to the playoffs and hopefully get hot at the right time.....in Arizona.

that would be like another superbowl at home.