I guess I've got new digs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Closed on this puppy today. Now I need a second job with these two mortgages. Anybody need a house?

I'd love one if it was wheelchair accessible. Might have trouble paying for it, though, haha.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ha! Is your other one possibly rentable at a positive revenue flow? If so, I'd hold onto it as an investment. Maybe talk to an accountant to see if he can make it work for you financially.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha! Is your other one possibly rentable at a positive revenue flow? If so, I'd hold onto it as an investment. Maybe talk to an accountant to see if he can make it work for you financially.
I don't know. It would take $1000 a month rent to break even. Not sure I want the headache. It's kind of big for most renters I think. (3170 sq ft.)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You can't get a positive cash flow out of 3,170 sqft if $1000/mo is break even? Where is the house? I get the headache thing but you may be surprised at how it works out for you financially.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I have been in that position...owning two houses. It was super stressful at the time so we were just eager to move on but looking back now I sometimes wish I would have considered 503's suggestion more than I did at the time.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't know. It would take $1000 a month rent to break even. Not sure I want the headache. It's kind of big for most renters I think. (3170 sq ft.)

But is it wheelchair accessible? Serious question, really. Also, where is it located?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But is it wheelchair accessible? Serious question, really. Also, where is it located?
No, but the downstairs could be but the master is upstairs. And it's in South Georgia.