I Gotta Throw this Scenario Out There...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
With the O line that we had last year it wouldn't matter who we had playing QB and WR, still no joy.
You need more than one second to run a route.

And that's the thing.

As we sit right at this moment, as far as I'm concerned the Goats really have no choice (unless Mariota or Winston drops in their laps)

The writing's on the wall at this moment (again)

Caveat--- since it's clear to me the WR faction of ROD makes it rounds per topic, why shouldn't we whom support the "draft early AND often" big fuglies"? 50 more days of this!!!

Besides, now that I've been fleeced of my hard earned ROD $$ looks like I better start finding a way to build up house money to gamble with?

Last edited:

Memphis Ram

Legend
With the O line that we had last year it wouldn't matter who we had playing QB and WR, still no joy.
You need more than one second to run a route.

That goes without saying. However, the #10 pick in this draft isn't they only way the team can address the OLine.

There is still free agency, other draft choices, and even players on the roster may pan out. In 1999 who saw Tom Nutten and Mike Gruttadauria coming off the bench to be quality starters. Who knows? It's possible that someone like Rhaney or Jones may pan out.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still in trade down mode if Cooper is there @ #10. Perfect bait to attract a good offer. I am looking for a extra 2nd rd pick & then hope that I can find & select an Right OT like Peat, Clemmings, Collins, Humphries or Flowers with the mid first round pick.

Now going into the next 3 rounds Rams have ammo with two 2nds, 3rd & 4th to get my OL finally fixed with talent & a rookie QB to build with.
Looking at who's picking directly behind us at #10:
#11 Minnesota, #12 Cleveland, #14 Miami, #15 San Francisco, #16 Houston, #17 San Diego, #18 Kansas City....
All of those teams would love to get an Amari Cooper or Kevin White. Rams should have quite a few offers if any one of those WR's drops into our lap.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at who's picking directly behind us at #10:
#11 Minnesota, #12 Cleveland, #14 Miami, #15 San Francisco, #16 Houston, #17 San Diego, #18 Kansas City....
All of those teams would love to get an Amari Cooper or Kevin White. Rams should have quite a few offers if any one of those WR's drops into our lap.

And unless we get the moon, the answer should be a prompt "no". I think we would have been foolish to trade down and let someone have Aaron Donald last year. Same applies to Amari Cooper this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Shouldn't the comp picks and FULL draft order be released at this point? Any day now i would think...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd like to see a scenario where we can stand pat at #10 and pick the BPA(likely not OLine), and then find a way to get back into the mid-lower first round. Somewhere around #20-#26, where we can then look at BPA OLine. Flowers, Collins, Erving...