I gotta say...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm really digging how Kroenke has become so hands on with everything with this team, it seems we have an owner that knows how he wants this team to look. To find out that he is a believer in the Patriot way makes me cringe, but nonetheless it is a proven system to win championships.

I will miss Spags and Devaney but there was obviously some type of questions going through the organization, those two had problems behind the scenes, I think it was during training camp when Devaney said he had final say on cuts. That's why Kroenke stressed that there would be one man steering the ship and everyone else will be manning the oar. He doesn't want the GM questioning the HC or vice versa.

Next season we will be a damn good team lets see what a draft looks like with someone different running the shots this year and pray for the best to be in horns! :cheers: