I gotta ask...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
So i heard OJ was being released this year due to lack of production in DC, do you guys think there is a chance we could pick him back up?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. I guess that sixty tackles and three picks in eight starts just isn't good enough anymore. He's not elite, but he's certainly not the problem.

This is why Washington has sucked for the past decade. They keep releasing players that could make an impact for them while franchising people like their second-string tight end (because there's no way you can tell me that Fred Davis is going to supplant Chris Cooley as the starter).

Idiots...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Barrison6 said:
So i heard OJ was being released this year due to lack of production in DC, do you guys think there is a chance we could pick him back up?

Depending on the salary, I'd take him back in a heartbeat. I don't think it will happen though to be honest.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just remember the swagger he carried with us, and how close he was to other players in our D. We could have a beastly secondary if we got em back, OJ, Mikell, Bartell, and Fletch please let it happen!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Love the guy, but I think Darian Stewart is going to end up being better. And maybe even this year too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OJ seems to be constantly getting nicked up too. A knee and toe injury kept him out of several games last season. If they can get him fairly cheap and don't think they will have to rely on him to be a key starter, he could be a huge addition in depth. Otherwise, I'd say pass. I like the guy and love how opportunistic he is but just not sure his body is holding up well.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
X said:
Love the guy, but I think Darian Stewart is going to end up being better. And maybe even this year too.

Yep

I too think Darian has a higher ceiling. He is also a ascending player. OJ is one whos skills seam to be deteriorating.

I like OJ as a person. I would love to have him back. I dont think he will accept #3 safety money and the #3 safety role tho

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
As much as I like him I'll pass.
This D and the whole team has to get younger.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So maybe Devaney and Spags knew what they were doing...

Great guy and awesome TO machine when he was here, tho.