I got my video presentation with pricing for the new stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
PSL structuring
  1. $100,000
  2. $80,000
  3. $35,000 this may have been 50,000
  4. $25,000
  5. $15,000
all ticket prices are 375.00 per game for PSL's

The PSL money is paid back in full after 50 years ( 1st team to ever do this I believe )
also the psl is transferable within the family and can be sold on a stub hub type of marketing
site that will be overseen and ran through the Rams.

If I was willing to pull the trigger I could have been on the 50 a hand full of rows up BUT....

I started to record video with out audio of the presentation about 10 minutes in.
If people are interested I can upload the video when I get a chance
( Sorry working 70-85 hour weeks out of town hence my lack of participation on the forum)

Some of the PSL's are all inclusive drinks, parking...etc....
The Rams team is working on the details of the alcohol license which will also be included.

Some of the PSL's will also have large rooms with all the amenities to view the game in addition to your plush padded seats. these room will have audio and a large window to view post game presser's from feet away.

The presentation was quite impressive, Now if I can work 80 hours a week for the rest of my life I can afford a nice PSL.....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

The presentation was quite impressive, Now if I can work 80 hours a week for the rest of my life I can afford a nice PSL.....

Gotta love working those weekends, take it from someone who has worked 60 hours a week most of his life after working 80, I eventually cut back...Anyway, if you get the time, would love to see the presentation. Planning on a yearly trip to the City of Angels once this palatial venue opens as I have already informed my children on how their inheritance will be spent.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, this feels like some horrible timeshare that people will be selling at pennies on the dollar in 2024 or 2025. I'll be there waiting and on Stub-Hub for the individual games in the meantime. If the PSL was $5,000 or $2,500 I'd be all in. I don't drink, so the alcohol is out the window and a non-factor.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Honestly I don't care about the SSL cost as much as I do about the annual ticket prices. That's $7500 a year for 2 tix. That's a killer for me.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@den-the-coach I hear you. 60 is a normal week for me but Location work always creates more challenges. The project I am on now is the 2nd worst kind, more money than time so problem solving with cash. The worst no money no time. I won't even consider those jobs anymore