I Got Banned on Seahawks.net

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I was tired of crazy long arguements against some of the most arrogant SOB's I've ever debated against. You make them look bad, and they get nasty. I'm glad I can't go back there anymore.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mr.stlouis said:
I was tired of crazy long arguements against some of the most arrogant SOB's I've ever debated against. You make them look bad, and they get nasty. I'm glad I can't go back there anymore.

:lol:

You should copy/paste a few of your exchanges in this thread. Sounds entertaining.

Although I guess with your ban that might be hard....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
That doesn't shock me, I figured they would eventually go that way. I hate Seattle fans, they're awful.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
That doesn't shock me, I figured they would eventually go that way. I hate Seattle fans, they're awful.
I think they're now worse that forty-whiner fans... which is pretty bad.

Well, what are they going to do when their team performs below expectations this year? It's going to be very ugly for them.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
I lived in Washington for 12 years, went to 5 ram games there. Can confirm that they are hostile and MEAN

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
bluecoconuts said:
I think they're now worse that forty-whiner fans... which is pretty bad.

Well, what are they going to do when their team performs below expectations this year? It's going to be very ugly for them.

they got to get it out while they can. I mean hell they only get this like once every 12 years or so lmao

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69999&start=140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69999&start=140</a>
^ this drug on forever...

<a class="postlink" href="http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70086" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70086</a>

^they love to argue, it's rediculous.

<a class="postlink" href="http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70219</a>

^My permanent bann came shortly after this one.

They moved one of my thread topics to "the shack" because it got so crazy. We wanted to cut eachother's hearts out. That was the topic i predicted the rams record at 12-4. :lol: Gawd they got ticked!!! It was great before it got plain brutal on both parts. Dang.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
I was on their forum after Irvin got busted for Adderall and many of them were saying they don't care if their players juiced as long as they won. I thought that was pretty interesting.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Guy Mansworth said:
I was on their forum after Irvin got busted for Adderall and many of them were saying they don't care if their players juiced as long as they won. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Says a lot about them if they're okay with cheating to win.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guy Mansworth said:

Yeah that sounds like them in a nutshell.

What's really weird is my posts were by far getting the most attention and you know they were loving the back and forth rantings. It was exhausting, but i had a lot of laughs. Those guys, man, they give you more than your money's worth every time. I don't suggest it, though, because they dont reason with you. They just hit below the belt or just keep saying the same thing, frustrating. That's where whitty insults that won't get you banned come in.

Last I checked they were still posting on a couple of my posts. What the mods didn't know was those guys LOVED to hate me. They couldn't get enough. I just like to argue on the topic of this year's Rams. Season cant get here fast enough! Haha

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
My fav part is how they brag about winning the division. So you can win with a stl team with no solid talent an alway abysmal cards team and a 49rs team who was equally as bad.
Kind of reminds me of the Houston texans cant really win shit unless other teams in there division are struggling

Ebonemalone

Rookie
"The better question is whether the rams or cards reach 8 wins".

Then the guy goes on about how it's really close.

F OFF

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I lived there for 7 years myself and went to many Rams games. They have gotten worse year by year. So arrogant!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
GcBean said:
I lived there for 7 years myself and went to many Rams games. They have gotten worse year by year. So arrogant!

IMO the league will eventually have to come to grips with the strong possibility that the stadium configuration there promotes a thuggish, WE EFFECT THE GAME , ethos .
The whole 12th man thing is getting out of control and FWIW will infect a whole fan base eventually in time.

Funny for all their success over the years Gil Brandt claims the Dallas fans are among the most subdues anywhere.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
GcBean said:

12 years. They're big dicks. My sweet MOM got heckled there

One guy was so worked up over hating rams fans he spilled two beers on himself. That was fine 8)

Ramchele

UDFA
Ebonemalone said:
I lived in Washington for 12 years, went to 5 ram games there. Can confirm that they are hostile and MEAN
We moved here in 1990, been to 3 or 4 games. Hawk fans are classless jerks.

But there ARE some that are awesome.