I Got a Trend Setter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Previously discussed, kinda, but I got the official trend.

"Horns Down!!!"

Then instead of using the Texas straight up horns with our fingers, we curve our our horn fingers.

Next game I go to, I'm doing it. I'm doing it everywhere I go at that stadium. I don't care if I'm the only one doing. Eventually it will spread and people will wonder it came from. They can simply look this thread up on ROD and they will see.

Now I'm gonna take this dream, stick it under my pillow, and hope the football fairy blesses me with sweet replays of Kap getting sacked on repeat.

Night everyone! Great win today. You guys did great. Peace out... siesta fiesta time.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Previously discussed, kinda, but I got the official trend.

"Horns Down!!!"

Then instead of using the Texas straight up horns with our fingers, we curve our our horn fingers.

Next game I go to, I'm doing it. I'm doing it everywhere I go at that stadium. I don't care if I'm the only one doing. Eventually it will spread and people will wonder it came from. They can simply look this thread up on ROD and they will see.

Now I'm gonna take this dream, stick it under my pillow, and hope the football fairy blesses me with sweet replays of Kap getting sacked on repeat.

Night everyone! Great win today. You guys did great. Peace out... siesta fiesta time.

Not using the hand signals as of yet, but I posted the "Horns Down" on the FB page and groups I do. It makes sense to me. A Ram goes into attack mode and his horns are down no? Good idea you have here Mr. St. Louis. I will have to follow up and post the hand signals on the page and groups. Kudos to you and @CodeMonkey for the collaboration. :cheers:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not using the hand signals as of yet, but I posted the "Horns Down" on the FB page and groups I do. It makes sense to me. A Ram goes into attack mode and his horns are down no? Good idea you have here Mr. St. Louis. I will have to follow up and post the hand signals on the page and groups. Kudos to you and @CodeMonkey for the collaboration. :cheers:

Hahaha!! I love it.

And a big HORNS DOWN to you...

Makes all the sense in the world!