I Got A Measure Of Respect For Sherman Today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
In the post game interview, he gave the Rams the credit for the win...and you could tell he didn't want to...BUT...he manned up and gave the Rams the credit for making plays when they had too.

Especially when Bailey beat him on a PERFECT pass from Foles in OT...that was AWESOME!

Here it is from "Game Book" via NFL.com:

2-8-SEA 47 (14:27) (Shotgun) N.Foles pass deep right to S.Bailey to SEA 25 for 22 yards (R.Sherman; E.Thomas).

Sherman gave the Rams their due!!!

Last edited:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Every time I want to despise this guy he does something like this. I hate to admit it, but both he and Wilson show a lot of class that I'll only acknowledge BECAUSE WE WON!!! :LOL:

jap

Legend
In the post game interview, he gave the Rams the credit for the win...and you could tell he didn't want to...BUT...he manned up and gave the Rams the credit for making plays when they had too.

Especially when Bailey beat him on a PERFECT pass from Foles in OT...that was AWESOME!

Here it is from "Game Book" via NFL.com:

2-8-SEA 47 (14:27) (Shotgun) N.Foles pass deep right to S.Bailey to SEA 25 for 22 yards (R.Sherman; E.Thomas).

Sherman gave the Rams their due!!!

I would respect him if he truly manned up and confessed he interfered with our Little Big Man early on. Since the infraction occurred in the end zone, a proper penalty would have given the Horns first and go at the 1-yard line. Of course, the damn refs blew the call . . . as usual!

But Sherman better start showing respect before the Gurley Express starts heading his way with cross hairs on his windshield pointing in Sherman's direction.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sherm knows he will will chasing Tavon for years. Just try and get on his good side. I dare ya.

#nightmarescomin

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sorry I don't want or need gratification from a shitchicken player. I know my own damn team.