I get Sick of the SEA Love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
When you've been to the Superbowl in back to back years you're gonna get a lot of love. I'm not mad at it at all, they deserve it. What I don't like is the arrogance that a lot of their fans have.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I agree (about beating the champ). Respect is earned. The 1999 Rams earned it and were the darlings of the NFL. I loved that attention.

Just have to take care of business and beat Seattle that first game. I hate to think of the first game as being so important but, to me, it is.

Division game... against what is considered the division (league) favorite.

GREAT chance to earn that respect we all want so badly.

As far as Seattle crumbling... predominant history says they will, evantually. But then I look at New England and how thay've managed to stay at or near the top for so long. I can't stand them, but I have to respect that. And it does give me pause when wondering if Seattle can do the same. They still have that very good GM, don't they?

Anyhow... here's to the Rams winning that first game... gaining some respect... and Seattle following history and crumbling!
I hear you, it sounds bad but I honestly think the 1st game will be the most important game we play this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
When you've been to the Superbowl in back to back years you're gonna get a lot of love. I'm not mad at it at all, they deserve it. What I don't like is the arrogance that a lot of their fans have.

And their players.

Show some fucking humility.